Horseshoe Casino Tunica MS  » Casino  »
Tunica MS
  • I like the live music the have on the week-ends, we have seen some pretty great names for free while we played and drank free beer

• by Smclin1
      Horseshoe Casino is the home of the blues. Although we can never take ourself away from the slots long enough to browse thru the museum there.

Horseshoe Casino is very nice and clean.

The waitresses are very nice but they need a few more, long waits on drinks on the week-ends.

I like the live

music the have on the week-ends, we have seen some pretty great names for free while we played and drank free beer.

I have won up to $500 at one time there, my husband hasnt been as lucky.

He plays VP a lot and the VP machines at Horseshoe do not have a very good ...

• paytable.

So I stay clear of them.

The restrooms are very clean and well stocked, they do not have a person in there at all times like the other casino’s but was very clean anyways.

If you win a handpay be prepared for a very long wait, they need to hire more help.

The rewards

program is o.

k.

it is not as nice as some of the others but we do manage to get free meals and free gifts each month without breaking the bank.

We have only gotten free rooms there once.

So they need to upgrade the reward system, but other than that it is a very nice Casino to visit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482404152870130/k2311a0424/4.24.07