The Body Shop Mango Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've been using this Shower Gel off and on for a few years now and it is probably 1 of my favourite Shower Gels out there
  • I guess I could probably use this all the time, but I like a change now and again and that is probably why I tend to flick between all these different ones
  • This comes in a 250ml bottle and I paid £5.50 for this the last time I bought this which was about a month ago
  • I find that the Body Shop packaging is more basic looking, but I think it's more of a simple looking kind of packaging

• by itsme59

I’ve been using this Shower Gel off and on for a few years now and it is probably 1 of my favourite Shower Gels out there. I guess I could probably use this all the time, but I like a change now and again and that is probably why I tend to flick between all these different ones.

The only bad thing I can say about this product is the price of it. It’s not the cheapest Shower Gel. This comes in a 250ml bottle and I paid £5.50 for this the last time I bought this which was about a month ago. Probably the reason for the price is because of the brand as the Body Shop branding is a well known brand,

and although I wouldn’t class it as a designer brand or that, it is a well established brand anyway.

The bottle for this isn’t all that exciting to be honest. I find that the Body Shop packaging is more basic looking, but I think it’s more of a simple looking kind of packaging. Then again the Body Shop is all about the simple look, and you can see by the look of the packaging that this is a Body Shop product. The bottle is quite wide, but easy enough to hold and to open with the flip top lid as well. The plastic is clear and you can see the light orange colour through the bottle. The writing is white and I would say ...

• that you can’t see the writing all that easily against the orange Gel.

The gel is thick and since I use this on a Shower Puff then I only need a little bit of this to make a good enough lather. This is quite a fine lather and gives lots of little fine Bubbles.

The smell of this is so nice. It smells like ripe, juicy mango’s. I would say that this smells like real mango scents and not like a fake kind of smell. It is fresh and juicy smelling and I never get bored of this smell.

I don’t find that Shower Gels seem to moisturise all that well, and obviously a Shower Cream is more for to add Moisturise I

guess. This does a good job though as I find that this does seem to add a bit moisture, it cleans well and adds a lovely scent to my skin too. I can smell this for a little bit after i’ve dried myself but it’s only a little faint scent.

There isn’t really much to say about a Shower gel to be honest, but this does a good job. The scent is the nicest scent ever for a Shower Gel, and this cleans which is the job of a Shower Gel and I will keep buying this and hope it keeps getting sold. The only downside is the price and I just wish that this was a bit cheaper as that would be so much better.

The Body Shop Mango Shower Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317091528690630/k2311a097/9.7.11