Glad ForceFlex with Febreze  » Housewares  »
  • After I moved in with him and started using them for myself (and with him), I have to say that I agree with his opinion of them
  • One thing I have noticed that I really like is that I have never had a problem with the tie handles falling out, as I have with cheaper bags
  • It is not often that a garbage can will produce a good smell like that, so I thought it was great

• by blue838

I am, of course, not a fan of garbage, but I am a big fan of Glad Forceflex bags with Febreze added. My husband and I buy the boxes of them, and I always make sure that they are the ones with Febreze.

My husband has always liked using Forceflex bags because they are of extremely good quality, and they do not break.

After I moved in with him and started using them

for myself (and with him), I have to say that I agree with his opinion of them.

They are great! One thing I have noticed that I really like is that I have never had a problem with the tie handles falling out, as I have with cheaper bags.

I can always depend on forceflex bags.

This is a must for garbage bags, considering that they usually carry some pretty icky things ...

• that I don’t want falling out as I take the bag out.

Another thing that is awesome about the bags with Febreze, in particular, is the smell.

I have noticed that I can smell the Febreze scent from across the room.

It is not often that a garbage can will produce a good smell like that, so I thought it was great.

Since Glad has added Febreze to the bags, I have

not had any issues with smelly garbage bags.

Overall, I think the bags are awesome.

Yes, they are a little pricey compared to other bags, but for my husband and I, it is worth the price.

We are happy to be able to purchase bags that are dependable and that help eliminate garbage odor in our house.

I’d have to say that this product rates a 10/10 for me (and my husband).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 536091528530330/k2311a096/9.6.11