Sharpie Markers
  • Given my experience with Sharpies, though, I have to say that this type of experience is rare
  • Though I had one bad experience with a Sharpie marker, I think the overall product quality is great
  • I would buy another Sharpie marker (or package of them) if I had the need, and I would recommend them to anyone else that needed a permanent marker

• by blue838

One brand that almost everyone seems to know is Sharpie. They make a great selection of markers, including single and multi-packs, and they come in many different colors and sizes. They even sell as single markers in various colors, not just black.

There are many different uses for the markers. For example, we recently had a garage sale.

We used a thick, black Sharpie marker to make

our signs that would advertise the sale. We used a thinner, black marker for signs that we would hang, advertising that we were selling cold drinks and that we would not accept checks for payment.

These markers are also excellent for school projects, becaues they write well on posterboard, and they are able to be seen from a distance. Basically, these markers are great because their ink is noticeable on any type of paper.

However, they are permanent, so they are not good for young children, and they are not good for use on all types of surfaces. They may leak through paper, so they need to be used with caution.

Overall, I would say that these are great markers. As I noted, I really like the wide selection of different types of markers.

For the most part,

• Sharpie Markers
      I have had good luck with having markers that work for up to years after they have been purchased. However, we bought a new marker for the garage sale signs that we made, and that one was already working weakly.

My sister wrote out the signs, and she had a difficult time making the lettering broad enough with a marker that wasn’t cooperating. Given my experience with Sharpies, though,

I have to say that this type of experience is rare.

Generally, new Sharpies (and most old ones, unless left uncapped) work very well. Though I had one bad experience with a Sharpie marker, I think the overall product quality is great.

I would buy another Sharpie marker (or package of them) if I had the need, and I would recommend them to anyone else that needed a permanent marker.

Azriel says :

We bought sharpie markers because it was a lot cheaper than that of the other leading known brand. Well, this brand sure does what it is intended for and for me, even if it needs more improvement, it sure is okay for the price. My only huge complain is that as you write with it, it does smell really strong of alcohol or pentel pen inks. Other than that, it would already be okay for a replacement of the other expensive brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 126091528520330/k2311a096/9.6.11