Avon Senses Vintage Glamour Shower Creme  » Cosmetics  »
  • After checking in the book I see that the normal price of the 250ml will be £2.50 but is on offer just now for £1.25 and the 500ml will usually cost £3.50 but this is £1.75 just now, so half price offer just now
  • I don't think the Senses bottles are all that pretty looking to be honest with the thick frosted plastic bottles but they are ok and do the job

• by itsme59

This is a new Shower Creme out from Avon. Not that long ago there was whole range of Shower Creme’s out in the Senses range but they have all seemed to disappear from the main books and only seem to pop up in the sale books now and again. They didn’t last long anyway. I admit I didn’t like all of them but there was 2 that I really liked.

Perhaps they are bringing the Creme range back again which wouldn’t be a bad thing as I switch between Shower Gels and Shower Cremes.

This comes in a 250ml and 500ml bottle. This is on offer just now probably because it is brand new but I guess this will be

on offer every now and again through Avon as this usually happens anyway. After checking in the book I see that the normal price of the 250ml will be £2.50 but is on offer just now for £1.25 and the 500ml will usually cost £3.50 but this is £1.75 just now, so half price offer just now.

The bottle for this looks ok. I don’t think the Senses bottles are all that pretty looking to be honest with the thick frosted plastic bottles but they are ok and do the job. The Creme is a light pink colour and the picture on the front is nice enough with a woman’s figure on the front and it states that this is ...

• luxurious and dreamy. According to Avon this is a luxurious Shower Creme that has hints of Almond Blossom and Lily. This is meant to leave skin soft, smooth and moisturised.

You can buy Avon products online from the Avon website and i’ve often seen some of them on ebay as well, or you can buy from an Avon rep if you have 1 in your area.

This is a thick enough Cream and I use this on a Shower Puff so a little blob of this goes a long enough way. The scent of this is a nice smell and it is quite a rich creamy kind of smell. You get the scent of the Lily smell which is quite a

deep and Oriental smell and the Almond smell is nice enough as well. Perhaps not exactly my kind of scent but it was a nice change.

This seems to moisturise well and I find that this softens my skin as well. I tend to get dry patches on my elbows and I find that this takes care of these areas ok. I can still smell the scent of this on my skin lightly a little later as well, and it is a rich, moisturising Cream kind of scent.

I could see myself buying this again for a change, but perhaps not all that much. It is nice enough but for me there is so many other nicer ones out there than this 1.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316091528160230/k2311a096/9.6.11