Rexona Sensitive 24hr Antiperspirant Deodorant for Women  » Health  »
  • I normally do not have a problem with body odour but recently I noticed that I tend to sweat more easily especially in my underarm area
  • At the drugstore I found shelves full of different types of deodorants
  • Since I have sensitive skin I decided to go for the Rexona Women Sensitive Skin Care 24hr Antiperspirant Deodorant with Aloe Vera specially made for women
  • It applies easily and once rubbed into skin it dries up and does not feel slimy or sticky at all which I like
  • Overall I think the Rexona Sensitive Skincare antiperspirant and deodorant for Women is a really good product and it does not irritate my sensitive skin at all

• by true_value

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I normally do not have a problem with body odour but recently I noticed that I tend to sweat more easily especially in my underarm area. The weather has been really hot and humid and apart from that the public transports are getting more and more crowded. All of the heat and the stuffiness along with the sweat really make it very uncomfortable and unpleasant.

Since I don’t really used a lot of antiperspirants and deodorant I wasn’t sure what to try. At the drugstore I found shelves full of different types of deodorants. There were the usual aerosol sprays then there were the liquid roll-ons, lotions, and the waxy types.

Since I have sensitive skin I decided to go for the Rexona Women Sensitive Skin Care 24hr Antiperspirant Deodorant with Aloe Vera specially made for women. The packaging is a cute little oval shaped shimmery pale pink container with a screw cap. It has a super big roller at the neck

of the bottle. It has 40ml of product and costs S$2.90.

I liked the shape of it better and preferred this over deodorant sprays because those are loaded with alcohol and might be irritating to my sensitive skin. At the back of the label Rexona describes the antiperspirant and deodorant roll-on to be clinically proven to give maximum protection and that it is good for sensitive skin.

As for the directions it is suggested to apply it four to five swipes per underarm every day. It also carries a warning not to use it on broken or skin and to stop using if irritation occurs.

Water is the first on the ingredients list followed by Aluminum Chlorohydrate and fragrance. There is also the mention of Aloe Vera but at the bottom of the list.

The deodorant is easy to use but because of the roll-on type one has to make sure the underarm is clean and dry so as not to contaminate the rest ...

• of the product inside. The deodorant is a white lotion with a somewhat of a waxy texture. It applies easily and once rubbed into skin it dries up and does not feel slimy or sticky at all which I like.

It also seems to soften the skin almost instantly. My skin feels soothes and moisturized whenever I apply it. For a deodorant I was expecting a strong fragrance but was relieved that this one has a very mild, fresh, floral and feminine scent that seems to last for hours.

I find that my underarms do sweat lesser when I use the Rexona antiperspirant and deodorant but in very hot climate when my underarms does start to sweat a little bit it feels a little bit slimy but not to the point of discomfort. It dries up when I left my arms for a few seconds and I am left feeling fresh once again.

Even though the roll-one is a good size to carry

in my bag for retouching I usually do not do that because I don’t like the idea of using it on a sweaty underarm but then again I never really had the need to reapply it. Maybe it is because I do not have a major issue with sweat or odour.

On me it does last the whole day from my morning shower to evening which can be about 12 to 14 hours. The product claims to be a 24hr antiperspirant and deodorant I cannot vouch for that since I have not had it on for 24 hrs but it sure does last the whole day.

Overall I think the Rexona Sensitive Skincare antiperspirant and deodorant for Women is a really good product and it does not irritate my sensitive skin at all. It makes my underarms less sweaty and keeps them smelling fresh and clean all day.

I do highly recommend it.

7hereviewer gmail.com says :

re : I normally do not have a problem with body odour but recently I noticed that I tend to sweat more easily especially in my underarm area
    I have noticed that about five years ago and I tried different products for it including Rexona Sensitive 24hr Antiperspirant Deodorant for Women. I arrived to the conclusion that I do not like deodorants in spray. This had a nice fragrance but did not last for a long time on my skin although it promises 24 hours of freshness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 344091527610230/k2311a094/9.4.11