Wholly Guacamole
  • I love guacamole, but I do not like to make it at home
  • Even the most boring and routine sandwich becomes new and innovative again when you use Wholly Guacamole as the condiment

• by deem

I love guacamole, but I do not like to make it at home. I do not like to try to select a ripe avocado because I inevitably choose the wrong one. I also like to have my guacamole ready when I am in the mood for it, without running out to make sure I have all the ingredients and then mashing the avocado. Therefore, I am a big fan of Wholly Guacamole, a pre-packaged guacamole that

is available in the refrigerated section of your local supermarket’s deli area.

Packaged in a pouch, Wholly Guacamole is a smooth and creamy guacamole. it is great as a dip for tortilla chips, but I also like to squeeze it out of the pouch onto nachos when I make them at home. Wholly Guacamole is also the ideal choice to use in Mexican style dips, such as seven-layer dips.

I also like to use Wholly Guacamole as ...

• a condiment on sandwiches and wraps in place of other condiments such as mustard or mayo. Even the most boring and routine sandwich becomes new and innovative again when you use Wholly Guacamole as the condiment. Slather some onto a tortilla, add some sliced turkey and cheese and you have a great lunch for your kids to take to school or for you to enjoy yourself. If you prefer a more vegetarian option, spread the
        Wholly Guacamole onto a tortilla or some bread, add cucumber slices, some tomato, and some bean sprouts and enjoy your healthy feast. If you are watching your weight, Wholly Guacamole also comes in individual serving size, 100 calorie portions to help with portion control.

Nothing could be easier than Wholly Guacamoleguacamole with no fuss and no muss. Pick up some Wholly Guacamole during your next visit to the supermarket. I do not think you will be disappointed.

Wholly Guacamole

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272091527160330/k2311a092/9.2.11