T-Mobile
  • I thought this company would have the best plans to suite my needs
  • When the staff takes the time to make me feel like I am an appreciated customer I know the staff knows without me there would be no T-Mobile
  • I felt like the experience of turning on the phone, and getting service, asking questions at the corporate office was an excellent experience
  • When I think back on the other carriers I have had over the years I can think of similar faults of technology
  • If there is a consistent problem with the technology of T-Mobile I am certain there will be someone in the technical support department at T-Mobile willing to assist me in getting my phone back to proper working order

• by 123sg

T-Mobile $99.97 per month When it came time to renew my phone service I was not quite happy with the service I had prior to this one. I chose T-Mobile service because I had been hearing many great things about the company. I had read up on the company prior to settling with the service. I thought this company would have the best plans to suite my needs. I was right.

So far everyone I have talked to in the company including sales representatives has been very helpful. I had to call customer service with a question and the staff member who assisted me was excellent. When the staff takes the time to make me feel like I am an appreciated customer I know the staff knows without me there would

be no T-Mobile. I felt like the experience of turning on the phone, and getting service, asking questions at the corporate office was an excellent experience. As a retired customer service agent whenever I feel like I am an appreciated customer I feel like the company wants my business and this is why the representatives go out of the way to make me feel like an appreciated customer. Companies that put the customers experience first are in it to win it.

There are not too many things I can find to fault with my T-Mobile service. One of things I can fault is that sometimes I will be in the middle of a conversation and my call will be dropped. I suppose this is true of nearly all cellular phone services. When ...

• I am driving, or not near a T-Mobile tower the call might have a weaker signal so it will be dropped. Many times when I am starting out making a call the call will not be connected right away. So the connection is slow, and sometimes there is no connection made at all. When there is no connection made there will be a loud ringing in the ear piece to signal me the call failed and to try again. I have found this slows me down at times, but I also know I am supposed to be patient.

My overall satisfaction of T-Mobile is that it is an excellent company to work with. When you need assistance with something the representatives are more than pleased to service you. The faults with the

company are mostly faults of technology and how technology can occasionally fail. These faults are true of any cellular phone carrier. When I think back on the other carriers I have had over the years I can think of similar faults of technology. If there is a consistent problem with the technology of T-Mobile I am certain there will be someone in the technical support department at T-Mobile willing to assist me in getting my phone back to proper working order. However, I have not had to call technical support because my phone device has completely gone wild and stopped working all together. This option is available though and with the service I received from customer service, and sales I can tell the technical support department will be just as friendly to speak to.

T-Mobile

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222091527110330/k2311a092/9.2.11