Microsoft Touch Mouse  » Hardware  »
  • Another flaw is when you are in a huge open space with high ceiling, this can really be a problem
  • I love the slope because it has this ergonomic purpose

• by ibizaspain

For somebody who uses the computer almost everyday, the mouse is the first gadget which is easily exposed to damage because perhaps we click it a thousand times in a day. We might not just know it but it is the most overuse thing in your internet life. While most of us still use USD-driven mouse, Mac has created its Apple Magic Mouse. Microsoft also competed in the wireless invention of mouse by given us an alternative the Touch Mouse. I was really into these thing because I want quick and fast internet work. A mouse with higher quality makes work online faster. Lately,

my mouse has been showing signs of deterioration, it lags behind when I am in a hurry and shows signs that it needs to be changed. I used this brand for my Windows computer.

The mouse has a round corners almost conventional to look at. It is patterned with the same shape computer mouse were first created. It is wireless but you need to attach the USB nano transceiver and it can work within 10 feet range. I am critical with this type of gadgets. I really wanted to work it still seamless and responsive despite the range. I find it not so good when I was distanced at 9 to 10 feet. The complain with other wireless device is the interruption when somebody passes by, this is the same with this thing. Another flaw is when you are in a huge open space with high ceiling, this can really be a problem. I used this while in a lobby of a hotel and it was not working well.

The shape is more polished and it has exact size for everybody. I love the slope because it has this ergonomic purpose. I feel like my hands can rest completely and it can provide you an exact grip. The ...

• Microsoft Touch Mouse
      material is awesome because it is coated well and thereby makes it less slippery. The physical appearance is very inviting. It is simple and minimal.

The most enthralling feature for me is how it adopts hand gestures to enable you to perform functions online. The limitation though is that this can exclusively work with Windows 7. From scrolling, snapping the window, maximize or restore to show desktop task, there are available hand gestures that you can use. It is a great innovation which can be the mouse version for touch screen technology. No doubt this is very excellent. Both the performance and idea is

winning for me. The responsiveness for me is also outstanding. I did not have problem using this. But like touch screen phones, using the hand gestures needs preciseness and it can often get out of control. There are some slight inconsistencies but it happened rarely. Sometimes you just need to maneuver it correctly.

The mouse itself is durable and can stand overuse. The clickable part are soft but something that can last long. This is the great thing about this computer gadget. It is innovative and has durability. It is just a bit pricey though but given its quality and features, for me it is worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 331091527060330/k2311a091/9.1.11