Blue Bunny Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
  • I like trying out new food and when I got the chance to buy a Blue Bunny Ice cream, I did because I really wanted to try it out first before buying a huge gallon in the supermarket
  • They were selling it for Php60 for one scoop, so I was happy to try it first before buying the whole gallon
  • When I took a bite, I noticed that this Cookie Dough flavor tasted similar to the Ben & Jerry’s cookie dough

• by asg

I like trying out new food and when I got the chance to buy a Blue Bunny Ice cream, I did because I really wanted to try it out first before buying a huge gallon in the supermarket. When I was at S&R I went to buy a cup of Blue Bunny Ice Cream and fortunately they had a lot

of flavors available. I was in a hurry so I opted to choose the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. They were selling it for Php60 for one scoop, so I was happy to try it first before buying the whole gallon.

When I took a bite, I noticed that this Cookie Dough flavor tasted similar to the Ben & Jerry’s cookie dough. It had the same lovely scent of freshly baked dough with the sweetness of the chocolate chips. I noticed that it did not have the same amount of fillings as compared to the Ben & Jerry’s though, but the flavor is almost comparable. Ben and Jerry’s have more cookie dough balls on it compared to the Blue Bunny’s. I ...

• Blue Bunny Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
      noticed that Blue Bunny is sweeter and the texture is grainier. I really did not mind it; in fact I liked it because I felt that the grainy effect had a more inviting texture as compared to the creamier ice creams. The vanilla ice cream is okay, but the cookie dough balls and the chocolate chips are hardly noticeable too.

Well,

it was good enough for a scoop but I don’t think I will purchase a whole tub of it. I liked Ben & Jerry’s more than this because the fillings of Blue Bunny’s are not as much compared to the former. I’m just glad that I only paid a cheap price to try this though. This is alright, but nothing spectacular.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271091526990330/k2311a091/9.1.11