Miss Vickie’s Jalapeno potato chips
  • Recently, I found Miss Vickie's Jalapeno flavored potato chips and they have rapidly become one of my new favorites
  • If yu like potatoo chips and spicy flavors, then Miss Vickie's Jalapeno potato chips should definitely be on your list of snack foods to try
  • These chips really combine the best of two worlds

• by deem

I love potato chips. They are one of my favorite types of snack foods. Although I realize that they are not the healthiest snack foods around and I try to moderate my intake, I am always on the lookout for a new potato chip taste sensation. Recently, I found Miss Vickie’s Jalapeno flavored potato chips and they have rapidly become one of my new favorites.

According to the information on

the opaque white and green bag in which they are packaged, Miss Vickie’s Jalapeno flavored potato chips are kettle cooked. If so, Miss Vickie really knows what she is doing! Actually, Miss Vickie’s is a Frito-Lay brand so I guess the Frito-Lay brand knows what it is doing.

Miss Vickie’s Jalapeno flavored potato chips are thin and crispy. They look very similar to plain potato chips. However, when you bite into them, the jalapeno flavor bursts in your mouth. I am a fan of spicy foods so I really like these chips. They are just the right amount of spicy and flavorful without being so spicy that you burn your mouth. However, if you do not like spicy foods or if your children or other guests do not like spicy flavors, then you should probably have an ...

• Miss Vickie's Jalapeno potato chips
      alternative potato chip flavor on hand when you serve Miss Vickie’s Jalapeno flavor potato chips.

i find Miss Vickie’s Jalapeno potato chips to be very versatile. I have eaten them with a variety of different sandwiches, from tuna fish to turkey to ham, as well as with hot dogs and I find these potato chips complement all of those foods just fine. I have also eaten these chips

as a stand alone snack food and enjoy them that way as well. As potato chips go, they are not as greasy as some so they are not too bad to eat, even while typing on the computer.

If yu like potatoo chips and spicy flavors, then Miss Vickie’s Jalapeno potato chips should definitely be on your list of snack foods to try. These chips really combine the best of two worlds.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271091526940330/k2311a091/9.1.11