Yellow Peach EDT By Yves Rocher (100ml Spray)  » Perfume  »
  • I have been impressed with all of their products but in particular I have found that their fragrances are just so unusually scented and because they are plant based they all smell so natural as opposed to artificial
  • My experience of using this has been very positive though and here is why
  • As the bottle is very sturdy it is ideal for keeping in my bag for top ups throughout the day so reapplying wasn't much of an issue
  • I would highly recommend this to anyone who fancies trying something perhaps a little different from the norm as it's so unusual

• by Ticktock

I only got interested in the beauty company Yves Rocher when a friend introduced me to their products around 6 t 7 months ago. Despite the company having been around for over 50 years it is only now I have found how fantastic their products are and more importantly they are ‘earth friendly’ as they are sourced from plant based materials.

I have been impressed with all of their products but in particular I have found that their fragrances are just so unusually scented and because they are plant based they all smell so natural as opposed to artificial.

Though some of Yves

Rocher’s fragrances are in the same vein price wise as premium brands, thy also offer a much cheaper range that start from as little as £4.95 and are perfect for everyday use. This review focuses on Yellow Peach..

Yellow Peach is part of the ‘Plaisirs Nature’ range and all the fragrances here are not only EDT’s but have names such as Blackberry and Raspberry - plain and simple but an obvious description as to their fragrance.

This particular one I am writing about is the yellow peach though to be honest how this differs from regular peach I will never know. I am sure there is a reason they have used yellow peaches but as pretty as this is I would never know the difference.

The fragrance is presented to us in a plain and simplistic looking glass bottle. As this seems to be part of their ‘value’ range it is really very basic being in the form of a transparent glass in a small, tubby, cylindrical shape.

As this is an EDT there is a nozzle which is situated directly on top of the bottle and is covered by a plain plastic lid which removes with ease.

My experience of using this has ...

• Yellow Peach EDT By Yves Rocher (100ml Spray)
      been very positive though and here is why.

On removing the lid and spritzing a small amount of this onto my pulse points I was instantly drawn in. The yellow peach smells so natural that I could feel my mouth salivating and if I closed my eyes I would think it was the fruit itself.

On first applying to my skin the peach was really quite overwhelming and as pretty as it is I didn’t want to smell like I had fallen in a barrel full of peaches.

Luckily within about ten minutes this soon fades to a more comfortable degree but it is

certainly very noticeable.

I would say this lasts on average though for only about 2 hours before fading completely and having to reapply. As the bottle is very sturdy it is ideal for keeping in my bag for top ups throughout the day so reapplying wasn’t much of an issue.

I would highly recommend this to anyone who fancies trying something perhaps a little different from the norm as it’s so unusual.

For the price this is a fantastic budget scent that is a complete bargain and I am currently working my way through all of the others in the range!

Top marks once again for Yves Rocher.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5631081526851031/k2311a0831/8.31.11