S&R Del Monte Orange Freshly Squeezed Juice
  • I love to drink orange juice, but I wanted to try the freshly squeezed ones inside the S&R grocery at the Fort
  • Anyway I paid Php200+ and took the bottle home
  • I had the best fresh orange juice and I really could not believe it was so sweet without any added preservatives and sugar
  • I truly recommend this to those who are health buffs who want their juice freshly squeezed without chemicals

• by asg

I love to drink orange juice, but I wanted to try the freshly squeezed ones inside the S&R grocery at the Fort. My mom has always bought these juice bottles and I always was intrigued as to how it was made. So I went over to the juicer station near the counters and checked out what’s up.

There are pineapples and oranges on the crates and the lady asked me whether I wanted pineapples or oranges. I chose oranges and I told her I wanted to try it first if the juices were sweet

and all. There is a huge machine juicer where they would load the oranges in, and it was see through so I could literally see the oranges being squeezed out with their rinds into a small reservoir where the lady will place a bottle of around 1 liter to fill it in with the orange juice. She gave me a small cup and I tried the juice and it was so sweet I could not believe it was really fresh without sugar being added to it.

I ordered a single bottle. A liter can ...

• last around 3 days said the sales lady but the shelf time could increase if the juice was frozen or put in the refrigerator. Anyway I paid Php200+ and took the bottle home. I had the best fresh orange juice and I really could not believe it was so sweet without any added preservatives and sugar! I placed it in the fridge and took me more than 3 days to finish the bottle.

There is also an option to choose pineapples. Their pineapples are also freshly squeezed (without the skin though) and they

place it in an osterizer (but not see through though). I tried a sip and it was really sweet but I am not a big fan of pineapples though. However, it does sell for the same amount.

It is a great choice to try the freshly squeezed S&R Del Monte Orange juice. The price is a bit steep (because I could get other orange juices at half the price) but the sweetness this has is really worth the price. I truly recommend this to those who are health buffs who want their juice freshly squeezed without chemicals!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731081526831031/k2311a0831/8.31.11