S&R’s Lemon Berry Ring Cake  » Food  »
  • I like shopping at S&R grocery and since it is membership shopping only, I like that they have their own products like their cakes and pastries
  • The best thing about them is that they have small portions of their cakes available for free tasting to the customers who are shopping

• by asg

I like shopping at S&R grocery and since it is membership shopping only, I like that they have their own products like their cakes and pastries. My favorite would be their US Lemon Berry Ring Cake. The best thing about them is that they have small portions of their cakes available for free tasting to the customers who are shopping. So far I have tried their US Chocolate Marble cake and their Strawberry Hazelnut

Ring Cake, but this is by far the best cake for me.

The US Lemon Berry Ring Cake is freshly baked because I could see the people literally baking just right there with their open kitchen. For only Php300, the cake is about 12 inches in diameter and it is almost like a berry cake mixed with a tinge of lemon juice and a glaze of real berries (or berry jam I guess). there ...

• is an expiration date so make sure to check before purchasing. If you cannot finish it in the said time then put it in the fridge or freeze it and just simply thaw and toast when ready to it.

This cake tends to be very sweet so I only eat small slices at any time. I have a sweet tooth though so I really don’t mind. I pair it up with a nice black

coffee or coffee with little sugar and it is a good snack for a lazy afternoon or a nice breakfast paired with fruit. When slicing, you could see the berry glaze inside the cake which makes it even more enticing to eat! I absolutely love its sweet and sourness combination and I hardly ever get tired of it. For the price, this is truly worth a gem and great for serving to guests and family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731081526821031/k2311a0831/8.31.11