Pizza My Heart Pizza Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
220 University Ave Palo Alto, CA 94301
  • Though slightly on the greasy side, it is always very delicious
  • They are definitely very generous with the toppings at Pizza My Heart
  • I highly recommend the combo pizza which basically has everything on it
  • This is some of the best thin crust pizza I have ever had
  • Finding somewhere to sit has never been a problem, and even when the place is packed, you can usually find a stranger to share a booth with and get to know

• by Intensify

I go to Pizza My Heart in located at 220 University Avenue in downtown Palo Alto pretty much every single weekend. The tasty pizza, fun atmosphere, and kind service are what keep me coming back so often.

I really do enjoy the pizza here. Though slightly on the greasy side, it is always very delicious. It has a super thin crust. They are definitely very generous with the toppings at Pizza My Heart. I highly recommend the “combo” pizza which basically has everything on it. They also serve a pesto pizza which is a must try as well. This is some of the best thin crust pizza I have ever had. What I love most about their pizza is how fresh the toppings taste. The vegetarian options are all fantastic. The portions are very generous. Each slice of pizza is huge. I can literally make

a meal out of just one slice. Prices are reasonable as well. The cheapest slices are about three dollars while the slices with meat tend to go for a couple dollars more. I have never spent more than ten dollars to get a very filling meal here. I have also seen this deal on the menu where you can get a pizza and a salad together for a pretty good deal. I can’t vouch for the salads here as I’ve never tried one myself, but they look pretty good.

I am a very impatient person so my favorite thing about this pizza joint is probably the fact that they are so incredibly efficient. They have the pizzas sitting in the display, already made when you come in. All I have to do is literally just point to the slice I want, wait a few minutes for ...

• them to heat it up, and pay. Only on extremely busy weekend nights do I ever have to wait for them to make more pizza. Whenever I have come here on my lunch break from work, they get me in and out in minutes. Their speed is definitely a plus.

I also really like the atmosphere at Pizza My Heart. I always meet new people when I am waiting in line here. There is a ton of seating indoors as well as a bunch of great outdoor seating. Finding somewhere to sit has never been a problem, and even when the place is packed, you can usually find a stranger to share a booth with and get to know.

Pizza My Heart is open until 2 AM on the weekends which makes it the perfect place to go after a night out in downtown Palo Alto. I

have started coming here on Saturday nights after going to Old Pro. The weekend crowd is definitely a lot rowdies but the employees here are still always very friendly. Good service is a major plus here. I also like that they give out Pizza My Heart t-shirts here if you buy a slice of pizza.

Though their pizza is not the best in the area by any means, it is good enough and inexpensive enough to justify the trip to downtown Palo Alto for a slice or two every now and then. Overall, I have to give Pizza My Heart a rating of a 9 out of 10. I I had to change one thing about this place, it would be how greasy the pizza is. Besides that, I love this pizza joint. I will definitely continue to come here. I highly recommend it to anyone in the area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 731081526811031/k2311a0831/8.31.11