The Sims 3 PC Game  » Games  »
  • With that said, for me Sims 3 is a good and interesting game
  • To sum up, I would recommend this game to everyone – it basically has everything and there isn't a right or wrong way to play it

• by PolinaGaneva

The Sims 3 is what came after the success of the previous two games. I read somewhere that the developers were surprised by the complete acceptance that the public offered after the launch of the first game. They realized that the project should not only be continued, but developed further and further for the sake of the novelty-hungry consumers.

With that said, for me Sims 3 is a good and interesting game. I will assume you already know

the concept of the Sims games - creating your own Sim and helping him live his/her life. You can even create a family though, honestly, I can’t handle more than two people at a time.

The graphics of the game are great and the requirements aren’t that high so you can easily run it on an older computer (but still, make sure you cover the minimum system requirements). So, back about the game itself - the world is ...

• vivid and well-developed; there are a lot of available interactions with the surroundings.

The build and the buy mode are done great, making it easy to create the perfect home for your Sim. I really enjoy this part, it is very entertaining!

Overall, I don’t think there is a review that can cover all about the Sims 3 - it is more challenging, more interesting and way more complicated. All the little details that concern our daily lives are

integrated into the game, making is way more realistic.

To sum up, I would recommend this game to everyone – it basically has everything and there isn’t a right or wrong way to play it. You can spend infinite hours playing it and never win/lose! The endings are numerous and the number of paths you can take borders to endless. Not only that, but it doesn’t involve killing and nudity; which makes it, in my opinion, a good game for everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2831081526651031/k2311a0831/8.31.11