Fucidin Cream  » Medicine  »
  • I always recommend the cream to my friends and family and every body find it effective as well

• by Mrs Raf

I have two little kids so it is must to have basic medicines at home. Like any other sensible mom I wanted to keep a remedy for my kids in case they get hurt while playing. I preferred specially a cream to use for all purpose like small cut and wounds, small burns or prevent any skin rash or itching. I wanted a tube because cream is easy for storage, there is no spill while

applying on the skin or does not leak in any case.

I get the answer and it was Fucidin Cream. A friend of mine recommended to keep Fucidin Cream at home in case of any small cut or skin rash. The Fucidin Cream act as disinfectant and prevent the bacteria to grow.

It is a white and a slim tube. The tube contains white cream inside. It is easily available over the counter or via prescription.

• I use the Fucidin Cream quite frequently on my kid’s skin and for my self as well. I find the cream very effective and gentle on kid’s skin. My daughter has very sensitive skin and even on her I never observe any skin reaction etc(thank God).

I used my self for small burns, itchy skin, acne, or similar skin surface problems. I am very happy with the results and yes it is effective in all cases.

The Fucidin Cream is must part for the first ad box. I always recommend the cream to my friends and family and every body find it effective as well. I always keep it in my purse while travelling long and short journeys equally.

I will give Fucidin Cream full marks that is 10 out of 10. It has never disappoint me or my family. I will recommend it to every body and people of all ages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2631081526631031/k2311a0831/8.31.11