Almay Smart Shade Concealer SPF 15
  • The concealer is light in color with a hint of pigments in it that melt into the skin to help the concealer match to your skin tone, which I love
  • I would highly recommend this concealer to anyone with fair to light skin to help conceal your skin and face the way you would like to
  • I know I will always keep this concealer on hand because it works well and was very affordable

• by Soleil

My all time favorite concealer to use to help hide the dark circles under my eyes as well as blemishes and flaws is the Almay Smart Shade Concealer SPF 15 in the shade Light. The reason I am in love with this concealer is because of how well it applies and wears on my skin without looking unnatural. The nice light shade of the concealer actually blends in well with my fair skin tone.

Now the concealer comes in this tiny 0.37 ounce tube, which actually holds a lot of concealer in it. A little bit

of this concealer goes a really long ways when applying it to the skin. The concealer is light in color with a hint of pigments in it that melt into the skin to help the concealer match to your skin tone, which I love. There are no orange tints to this cosmetic product at all. The concealer is creamy and lightweight and does not feel heavy on the skin either. The ingredients in this cosmetic product are titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, vitamins, grape seed extract, aloe, ginseng root, ginkgo biloba, cornflower, green tea, minerals and antioxidants.

• These ingredients really help product my skin from the skin while wearing this concealer and they help soften and nourish my face right up too.

The way I apply the concealer to my face is by squeezing a tiny bit of the concealer out of the tube onto my fingertips. Then I simply massage the concealer under my eye areas, flaws and blemishes well. The concealer rids the dark circles, hides the blemishes and evens out my skin tone so my flaws cannot be noticed. I can easily wear this concealer on my face for up

to 12 hours without having to reapply it. I even like that it does not cause my sensitive skin to breakout in a rash either. It is also very easy to wash the concealer off with a facial cleanser at the end of the day too, which makes me happy as well.

I would highly recommend this concealer to anyone with fair to light skin to help conceal your skin and face the way you would like to. I know I will always keep this concealer on hand because it works well and was very affordable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130081526380431/k2311a0830/8.30.11