St Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
  • Therefore, far I have been using this natural facial moisturizer for about 6 months and honestly, I have not noticed any collagen rebuilding underneath my skin

• by Soleil

One of the skin care products I have been using to help build collagen is the St Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer. I use it because my skin does not appear to be plump enough. Therefore, far I have been using this natural facial moisturizer for about 6 months and honestly, I have not noticed any collagen rebuilding underneath my skin. However, my skin has improved in texture and is a lot softer than it was before. I even

have some glow to my face.

The facial moisturizer comes in a large white 10 ounce jar, which is plenty of facial moisturizer for me. I am not even half way through my first jar of it because a very little bit of the moisturizer goes a very long ways. The moisturizer is white, light, non greasy, smooth, and creamy in texture. There are no colorings in this facial moisturizer. The natural ingredients in this facial moisturizer are collagen, proteins, safflower ...

• oil, vitamins and minerals. These ingredients are suppose to help rebuild collagen underneath the skin, but as I said it did not do that for me. All this moisturizer did for me is reduce the appearance of my fine lines, hydrate my skin and help protect it from the dry air, which is nice, but I was expecting more from this moisturizer.

Now I always apply this moisturizer to my skin after I have cleansed it with my daily organic cleanser.

The ways I apply it is by taking a small teaspoon of it with my fingertips and massage it into my skin using small circular motions for about 2 minutes. The moisturizer does absorb into my skin quickly without much effort. Especially when my skin is dry. The moisturizer can sting sometimes too, but this is only when my skin is irritated from tightness. Overall, this is a nice moisturizer for hydrating skin, but not for rebuilding the collagen underneath skin.

St Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130081526370431/k2311a0830/8.30.11