John Frieda Frizz Ease extra strength Formula hair serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • For example it works better than a 3 dollar product but doesn't deliver as amazing results as a 20 dollar high end product
  • Overall I thought that this serum worked okay, it delivered the results matching the price
  • I would recommend this product to people with semi frizzy hair

• by liddywitty

I have been using the John Freida Frieda Frizz Ease extra strength formula hair serum for about 3 months. After using it for this long I have realized that it keeps away frizz, but your hair will still get frizzy, just not as frizzy as it would if you didn’t use it.

This product does not do as much as I hoped but it does help, keep your hair a little more smooth and silky.

This product is used on wet or semi damp hair,first you take a small amount of the oily serum, next your tousle it into your hair.

On the package it says to take a dime size amount, but on long hair I would take a quarter amount or more, depending on your hair length and thickness.

Although it looks as if it would make your hair greasy and dirty, it doesn’t, I really didn’t notice a ...

• difference in my hair texture, aside from less frizz.

This serum works adiquitly to the price and low end type of product it is.

This product runs you about 7 to 8 dollars.

I feel that the product quality is matched with the price and type of product it is.

For example it works better than a 3 dollar product but doesn’t deliver as amazing results as a 20 dollar high end product.

Overall I thought that this serum worked okay, it delivered the results matching the price.

I would recommend this product to people with semi frizzy hair.

As for you ladies with very frizzy hair, I would check out a different product, because this serum will do absoulutly nothing for your hair.

I am still on the search for a better product to fully keep away frizz, but this product will do fine for now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130081526320431/k2311a0830/8.30.11