Avon Spotlight Perfume  » Perfume  »
2.0
  • I think this was 1 of the last celebrity scents out in the Avon book, but then again the Fergie scent may have came out after this I cannot be sure
  • This being Avon though it is on offer every now and again and I see in the current Avon book that this is selling for £8 which is probably the best price I have seen this as
  • When I first sprayed this I thought it smelt pretty strong and I just left it at 2 squirts instead of the usual 3 that I spray

• by itsme59

This Perfume has been out in the Avon books for quite a while. I think this was 1 of the last celebrity scents out in the Avon book, but then again the Fergie scent may have came out after this I cannot be sure.

The celebrity scent is from Courtney Cox. You can get this scent in Perfume, Body Spray and Body Lotion. I’m sure you got this in Shower Gel but I cannot see this in the book anymore so perhaps I was wrong.

This Pefume comes in a 50ml bottle and the normal price of this is £15 which

I think is a quite average price for such a scent. This being Avon though it is on offer every now and again and I see in the current Avon book that this is selling for £8 which is probably the best price I have seen this as. I won’t be buying a bottle of this even at this price, why not? Well read on and you will find out.

The box for this looks alright. A grey silver coloured box with just a little bit of writing on it. It looks ok. The bottle is alright. I would say it is sort of a square shape and the clear glass has a criss cross pattern on it which is textured. It looks nice enough for a Perfume bottle I would say.

According to Avon this scent is “A tantalising Cocktail of sparkling citrus and luminous florals with sexy Cashmere woods.” Sounds nice enough. I tend to go for light scents and Citrus ones are alright as well. I wouldn’t say that Florals are high up on my list of Perfume scents but it can be surprising what scents I can like.

When I first sprayed this I thought it smelt pretty strong ...

• Avon Spotlight Perfume
      and I just left it at 2 squirts instead of the usual 3 that I spray. Once this dried and warmed to my skin I thought this went to a nicer scent that I first thought and since the scent faded a little then I felt that 3 squirts of this would probably be enough. This scent does last a good lenght of time as well and I felt that I could still smell this smell early evening time without reapplying it. Yes, it was a good bit fainter but I can still smell it.

So why wouldn’t I buy it?

After all i’ve probably gave lots of good points about it eg a good price just now and it lasts a good lenght of time so a bottle should last a long time too. Well the scent isn’t exactly for me. I would say it is perhaps too much of a Citrus scent so the Grapefruit scent that I think is the main scent is just a little bit too zesty smelling for me. If you are into zesty scents then you will probably love this one though.

Available online or from an Avon rep if you have 1 in your area.

Avon Spotlight Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5630081526300431/k2311a0830/8.30.11