Fable III PC Game
  • I found the story of the game really interesting and well-developed
  • But unfortunately, it is not perfectly optimized and the computer requirements are very high
  • In my opinion, it depends on the reason you play it - I don't play it to slash enemies, I play it because I am interested in the story and the characters

• by PolinaGaneva

Fable III PC Game is a fantasy game which focuses on the fate of one Hero who is destined to lead a revolution and save the people of Albion.

I found the story of the game really interesting and well-developed; the atmosphere is a bit different from the previous Fable games but still quite amusing. The game also offers a lot of entertaining side quests. There are choices to be made and I love that because freedom in games has always been interesting for me. Not only that - Fable III features an open world; and you are able to travel to any place anytime.

The way you develop your character is really

interesting - there is a different dimension, called Road to Rule which allows you to spend the Guild Seals you have acquired (the experience you collect). There is also the Sanctuary which contains the map, the dressing room, the weaponry, the achievements and presents and many, many more things. The unique way the game was developed made me play it, and it didn’t disappoint me.

Earning followers and allies is another interesting point of Fable III. You can develop your relationship with them; you can help them and earn Guild Seals for that. With every step you make on the Road to the Rule, you can see the people that follow you and ...

• your cause and you can easily notice the progress you have made so far.

The graphics are good; I really like this part of the game. But unfortunately, it is not perfectly optimized and the computer requirements are very high. As a result, I play with everything on low, despite having a decent computer. I can talk about this a lot, but don’t worry – the game is still awesome even though it has little flaws here and there.

The fighting is the hack and slash; and the normal Fable fighting style. You have three modes – magic mode, melee mode and ranged weapon mode (which is the new one). You can decide which

you want to develop most, but using them in unison is actually better. Some people have complained that the game is very easy and doesn’t pose any challenge. In my opinion, it depends on the reason you play it - I don’t play it to slash enemies, I play it because I am interested in the story and the characters.

It is a long game, in my opinion, so make sure you have time when you start it. I’ll warn you, in an open world you can spend a lot of time walking around. So for any of you who enjoy fantasy and relatively epic battles – this game is for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2830081526290431/k2311a0830/8.30.11