Japonesque Pink Go Curl Pocket Curler
  • I like that it is so small, about the size of my palm, so I can dump it in the purse and take it with me anywhere
  • I was thinking that I would have to buy another unit after the pads needed replacing, but I suppose I thought wrong
  • But the best thing is that I only have to curl my lashes once

• by WendyBird

I’ve used eyelash curlers since my teen years. I have super long eyelashes (thanks, Grampa!) but am cursed by them being so straight. So, I curl them almost every day, if I am going out of the house. I just think it makes them look so much prettier. I was getting tired of having to always curl them several times a day with my regular lash curler and so I started looking for a replacement. I looked online which is where I figured I could find the most feedback, and I came across the Japonesque Go curl Pocket Curler in Pink color. I chose the pink instead of black because it was mentioned that some people had trouble seeing their lashes in the black one. I have no trouble seeing them with this pink

version. Besides, it is much cuter and girly.

I like that it is so small, about the size of my palm, so I can dump it in the purse and take it with me anywhere. And thanks to the pink color, I can see it easily in my bottom-less pit type of purse, and whip it out in a jiffy. To use it, I hold it with one hand, putting my thumb on the grip, then I slide my lashes in place and press the flap. After holding it for 10 seconds, I let go and voila! Curled lashes.

What I find so great about this one is that it will also get the smaller outer lashes, the ones closest to the edge, and it doesn’t pinch me at all or pull out any of the lashes. all ...

• of my lashes get curled in one setting, and I cannot say that about my other curler. But, that is not all I like. I also like that it comes with a free replacement pad on the inside of the curler and that replacement pads are always free if they are needed just by contacting the company. For a $10 product, that’s pretty unheard of. I was thinking that I would have to buy another unit after the pads needed replacing, but I suppose I thought wrong. Don’t worry though, they last for ages.

I also like that it is so easy to use, easy enough that my daughter has no trouble with it either. But the best thing is that I only have to curl my lashes once. I can do it once, paint

them up with mascara, and go out all day and all night long, and do not have to worry about them at any point. If I forego the mascara and wear no eye makeup (so I do not need to wash it off at the evening), I can even wake up to curled lashes the next morning. That was fairly new to me, because I’ve never had one work so long. It really makes a difference with lashes, and almost makes them look fake, they are so curled and flawless looking. But, it really helps my eyes pop. I love this curler. If something were to happen to it (and it might one day because it is a bit cheap in the construction), I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another one. So, of course, I;d recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129081526271131/k2311a0829/8.29.11