Bath & Body Works Tangelo Orange Twist Anti-Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap  » Health  »
  • One that I think is just so-so, but she absolutely loves is the scent Tangelo Orange Twist
  • It cost me $5.50 for 259ml, but I always buy these on special at the Bath & Body Works website, where usually I can get 7 varieties for $20
  • I've bought it again, so I would recommend it

• by WendyBird

While I have my favorite Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soaps, my daughter also has her own favorites. One that I think is just so-so, but she absolutely loves is the scent Tangelo Orange Twist. It comes in a bright orange opaque bottle with a bright orange pump top, and has a yellow and orange label on the front. It cost me $5.50 for 259ml, but I always buy these on special at the Bath & Body Works website, where usually I can get 7 varieties for $20.

It’s just more economical that way.

Anyway, this is a liquid hand soap, but it turns into a frothy foam once it is pumped out of the bottle with the top. My daughter kept it in her bathroom and I would always use it to wash my hands with after cleaning her bathroom. It has moisturizers in it and stuff like honey, coconut milk, olive fruit extract, and mango fruit extract, and it helped undo the damage that the harsh cleansers would do to my hands after all the cleaning. My hands stayed ...

• soft and smooth to the touch, because this soap never dried my hands out any. It’s a pretty decent moisturizer. so much so, that I wish they’d make dish washing soap (A lot of the dishwashing soap with moisturizers don’t work too well, for me).

I only need a little to get my hands all soapy. It works like any other soap, taking away dirt. But, it also has anti-bacterial agents in it, to kill germs and bacteria. This is why I think the bathroom (or the kitchen) is the ideal

place for it.

My daughter loves the scent, but I find it is a little too fruity for me. It smells of blood oranges, tangelos, and lemongrass. It’s a really nice citrus scent that will linger on my skin for hours after using it. It seems though, to me, that this one is more youthful than the scents I tend to prefer. (It’s probably why my daughter loves it so much). It’s a good product though, and the scent is nice. I’ve bought it again, so I would recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429081526221131/k2311a0829/8.29.11