Triple Bailey Button Ugg Boots
  • The traction on these boots is not too great though, I would not recommend them if you plan to use these boots to a ski resort or somewhere with lots of slippery surfaces
  • The tall structure keeps your whole calf warm and toasty, which I love during the winter

• by allaboutreviews

I received these boots as a Christmas present and let me just say, I loved them the moment I opened the box. I got them in chestnut, but all the wide selection of available colors are sure to fit anyone’s taste. I wore them all day throughout the house with my PJ’s tucked in to them and my feet were toasty warm, as if I had a portable sheepskin rug for each one!

UGG boots have a range of reputation, some hate them, some can’t get enough of them. For

me, I adore these boots, except they’re not too practical for when I’m sloshing through deep snow or slush, so I go through them pretty quickly. You can spray them with water repellent and things to prevent the harm, but I have not done more than clean them regularly and they seem to be ok! The traction on these boots is not too great though, I would not recommend them if you plan to use these boots to a ski resort or somewhere with lots of slippery surfaces.

The look ...

• of these boots is fantastic. The three buttons on the side add a bit more of style than the other classic model, and you can unbutton them and transform the boot into a sheepskin cuff, adorable! The sheepskin lining is so soft, but I would recommend wearing socks because from my experience bare feet get really hot and sweaty in these boots! They are perfect boots for a casual dinner out, classes, or just a day on the town! The tall structure keeps your whole calf warm and toasty, which
        I love during the winter! I highly recommend these boots to anyone looking for a comfy, cute, and warm boot during the chillier times of year!

I give these boots a 7 out of 10 because although they are so comfortable and adorable, they are not so practical with the traction. I wish I could wear these when I go to the ski mountain but I don’t dare to in fear of slipping! However if you plan to be on stable ground the entire time while wearing these boots, they are fantastic!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5529081525921031/k2311a0829/8.29.11