Boots Lemon, Rosemary and Walnut hand and nail cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was not sure how much I would like the lemon scent, or how the walnut would smell, and how the scents would come together but I found when I first used it, that the scents work together well
  • It is not over-powering, and I think the lemon adds a sweetness and freshness to the cream as a whole
  • The rosemary scent was the first scent I noticed when I opened the lid, and as I rubbed it into my hands, it continued to be the strongest scent

• by rpren

Boots Lemon, rosemary and walnut hand and nail cream is another fantastic product from the Boots Mediterranean range. The lotion includes lemon oil, rosemary oil and walnut oil, each have their own important uses and they are all organic extracts.

I was not sure how much I would like the lemon scent, or how the walnut would smell, and how the scents would come together but I found when I first used it, that the scents work together well. The main scent is

rosemary that is mixed in with the other scents. It is not over-powering, and I think the lemon adds a sweetness and freshness to the cream as a whole. The rosemary scent was the first scent I noticed when I opened the lid, and as I rubbed it into my hands, it continued to be the strongest scent.

I only need a small amount of this cream to leave my skin feeling moisturised and smooth. The lemon, rosemary and walnut oils must ...

• be working well in this lotion. The bottle describes the lemon oil as uplifting and antibacterial, the rosemary as cleansing and clarifying and the walnut oil is softening and moisturising.

I think most of all I felt my hands softened and moisturised with the sweet scent of rosemary with the other scents staying on my hands. The smell did last quite a while, although it was not as strong a few minutes after putting it on. Instead, you could smell lemon and

walnut coming through. I liked that, as it gave me a bit of each part of the scent.

The bottle has a flip top lid, that is easy to open and squeeze a small amount of lotion onto your hands. The 75ml lotion is easy to put into a hand bag as its small and compact. The sticker on the front has a fresh look, with two lemons and the picture of a sunny blue sky. The text is easy to read, and clear.

Charles A. Wilson says :

From Boots Customer Care mailto customer.care[at]bootsus.com
    Sent Tuesday, May 29, 2012 9 31 AM

Thank you for contacting Boots.

The Mediterranean Lemon Rosemary Walnut Hand Nail Cream has been discontinued.

Sincerely,
    Boots Customer Service

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129081525881031/k2311a0829/8.29.11