RSVP Long Handled Standard Coffee Scoop
  • I believe that this is one of the best coffee scoops that money can buy
  • I've go thrown a great deal of these things over the years and I believe that I may have found one that I can stick with
  • Unfortunately I find myself in a hurry a lot in the morning when I'm preparing coffee and the last thing that I need is to have difficulty scooping my coffee
  • I know it's only a scoop but, it really does a great deal to make preparing coffee a ton easier
  • It's a great scoop, I highly recommend it

• by Jules

I believe that this is one of the best coffee scoops that money can buy. I’ve go thrown a great deal of these things over the years and I believe that I may have found one that I can stick with. Unfortunately I find myself in a hurry a lot in the morning when I’m preparing coffee and the last thing that I need is to have difficulty scooping my coffee. I know it’s only a scoop but, it really does a great deal to make preparing coffee a ton easier. It’s the perfect size in my opinion and I love it because I’m able to scoop my coffee and get it in my coffee maker quickly.

I love the extended long handle on this thing because it’s very useful. Whenever I buy coffee it’s usually the very large can

and I love being able to easily scoop it up with this without having to put my entire hand inside of it. This becomes even more useful as the coffee starts to get lower and lower. I’ve had no problems with easily reaching throughout the entire can with this.

The handle is 7 inches long, the only downside that I see in this personally is that the handle is a smige to long to actually fit inside of the can especially when it’s full. This thing is very light weight. The handle is also very thin, I love being able to grasp it comfortable with only my finger tips and still has a nice secure grasp. The slant of the handle which is a huge convenience also, it makes it a lot less easier to handle the ...

• scoop and it does a great deal to make make it a bit less difficult when you’re dip out of a container or can that has a fairly small opening.

The use of stainless steel on both the handle and the scooping end provides I believe a big advantage over a few others that I’ve used previously. I believe that it’s a great concept because it basically repels the black residue that’s left behind by the coffee. The glossy finish that it has is a great protector.

The scoop is capable of holding two tablespoons. The size is just about right for me considering the amount of coffee that I make daily. I have to dip it three times to make about 5 cups of coffee so I don’t believe that’s bad at all. The scooper is about 1/3 an inch

deep, although I’ve used others that are two tablespoons they tend to have a little less depth and I prefer this because I find it a lot easier to scoop with when the coffee can gets low because it’s of a more compact size.

It’s been wonderful and I’m overly satisfied with the purchase of it. It’s been about a year since I purchased it and I don’t believe I could have purchased a much better one. To anyone that may be looking for one of these I want to state that I purchased it from K-Mart, like I said this was a year ago so I’m doubtful that that they have them. I believe it’s very cost efficient, I paid 4 dollars for it and I truly believe it was worth every cent. It’s a great scoop, I highly recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5326081525820331/k2311a0826/8.26.11