Almay Clear Complexion Oil Free Concealer 5.3ml  » Cosmetics  »
  • I head read that Almay Clear Complexion Oil Free Concealer does a great job of not only concealing spots and pimples, but that it also actually helps to control the oil and minimize the breakouts in the first place, so I decided to try it out for myself
  • Since trying out Almay Clear Complexion Oil Free Concealer I have noticed that my pimples heal a lot quicker than they used to and I don’t have as many annoying little breakouts
  • The fact that this concealer is oil-free is a huge plus for me because I know that I’m not adding extra oil to my (already oily) skin

• by C.L.

I have very oily skin, particularly on my nose, forehead and chin, and so it’s important for me to use oil-free products that help to control the excess oil on my face and minimize acne breakouts. Having oil skin can be very frustrating because my pores get clogged easily and this leads to embarrassing acne.

and minimize the breakouts in the first place, so I decided to try it out for myself.

I have medium toned skin and so chose to buy a “medium” shade of concealer. This shade is really a perfect match for my skin and complements my foundation nicely. The packaging looks almost like that of a lip gloss in that a sponge wand dips into the concealer to dispense just the right amount. I just dot the concealer onto my clean ring finger and then dab ...

• it gently onto any blemishes that I want to hide. I keep on dabbing gently until the blemish is no longer visible. The redness disappears quite easily and the concealer blends in to look very natural. The consistency of this Almay Concealer is just right: not too thick that it’s difficult to blend away, and not too runny that it doesn’t cover anything up properly.

they used to and I don’t have as many annoying little breakouts. It could be because this formula contains salicylic acid, which encourages healing and doesn’t clog up pores. The fact that this concealer is oil-free is a huge plus for me because I know that I’m not adding extra oil to my (already oily) skin. For me, this product was a great little addition to my makeup bag and gives me I little bit of added confidence when I need it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126081525790331/k2311a0826/8.26.11