LaCoupe Firm Hold Travel Size Hairspray (60 ml)
  • The little can will get used up quite quickly if you’re not careful and at $2.00 a time the cost can really add up
  • I think this would be a great little hairspray for a bride and her bridesmaids to keep handy to touch up their hair during a wedding day and evening reception
  • I wouldn’t recommend this hairspray as a regular “every day” spray because it could get expensive and personally my hair just doesn’t need a really firm hold all the time

• by C.L.

I sometimes carry a little can of LaCoupe Firm Hold Travel Size Hairspray around with me in my purse because it’s the perfect size to keep on me all the time, and it gives my hair a quick fix when I need it. I buy it from Walmart in the aisle that carries little travel-size products; it costs just $2.00 and is in a bright red little aerosol can.

This professional hairspray from LaCoupe is meant to give salon style results: a lot of volume and control without any stiffness.

But you have to be really careful when using spraying the little aerosol because it comes out quickly and with quite a bit of force! If you don’t spray it at least 10 inches away from your hair then it gets too concentrated on your hair and that produces unwanted stickiness or stiffness and bits of white residue.

So when I use this product I make sure that I aim a minimum of 10 inches away and try to spray very lightly, just on the areas I need,

• like my bangs. I can then achieve the firm hold that I want without using too much of the product. The little can will get used up quite quickly if you’re not careful and at $2.00 a time the cost can really add up.

Because this hairspray offers a very firm hold, it is ideal for keeping “up-dos” in place, especially if you have short pieces of hair that absolutely must stay in place. I think this would be a great little hairspray for a bride and

her bridesmaids to keep handy to touch up their hair during a wedding day and evening reception.

I wouldn’t recommend this hairspray as a regular “every day” spray because it could get expensive and personally my hair just doesn’t need a really firm hold all the time. Instead, I would recommend this little travel sized product as a supplement to your regular hairspray; just something to carry around with you and to use on occasion for times when your hair needs a bit of firm control.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126081525780331/k2311a0826/8.26.11