Bath & Body Works Citrus Blueberry Swirl Anti-bacterial Foaming Soap  » Health  »
  • They only cost around $6 at the store or on the Bath & Body Works website, and they last quite a while
  • The smell would stay on my hands for a long time (maybe 2 hours or more, which is a lot, in my opinion, for a hand soap), and I didn't like smelling that along with the other, obviously different, scent I was wearing
  • If I would do that, I can't help but recommend it to blueberry lovers

• by WendyBird

My daughter had a party at school where they exchange gifts in a Round Robin sort of way (Holiday party), and she brought home some Bath & Body Works Citrus Blueberry Swirl Gentle Foaming Hand Soap as well as that scent in the Pocketbac Sanitizing Hand Gel. She liked the gift because she is as fond of Bath & Body Works as I am. WE placed it in the bathroom and both ended up using it, though I soon started using one of my preferred scents and letting her have this one to herself.

It came in an 8.75

ounce bottle with a pump top, and is liquid, but comes out as foam. They only cost around $6 at the store or on the Bath & Body Works website, and they last quite a while. It was getting more use at first, but when she started using it solo, she still was pumping it out a month later. It got used every day. It’s an opaque blue color liquid but the foam is a bit clear. It;s also pretty runny but not entirely messy. It might be with smaller kids though, but my daughter is old enough to have a handle on it.

The things I liked about it are that is cleaned my hands well, whether it was dirt or ink on them. And, since it is anti-bacterial, it also gave a karate chop to nasty germs and bacteria, but it didn’t have that strong alcohol smell that other anti-bacterial soaps tend to do. It even moisturized my hands, which had me wishing they would make this in a soap for washing dishes. It has mango extracts and various nutrients and moisturizers in it that worked to smooth out ...

• Bath & Body Works Citrus Blueberry Swirl Anti-bacterial Foaming Soap
      my hands. That’s one of the reasons I wanted this in the bathroom, because the anti-bacterial hand soaps I did have in there were harsher on my skin. this one wasn’t.

The smell is entirely for blueberry lovers, which I am not. I did appreciate this one more than a standard blueberry scent, however because it had other elements in it as well. there is definite lemon in there, but it doesn’t try and compete with the blueberry, it just complements it nicely. It also has hints of other berries, and it mentioned something about red

berries, so perhaps that was it. Together, it just worked, it was a pleasing scent, but not one that I wanted on me every day. The smell would stay on my hands for a long time (maybe 2 hours or more, which is a lot, in my opinion, for a hand soap), and I didn’t like smelling that along with the other, obviously different, scent I was wearing.

My daughter loved it though, and if she asked for it, I would buy it again for her. If I would do that, I can’t help but recommend it to blueberry lovers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426081525630331/k2311a0826/8.26.11