Presto BigGriddle Cool Touch Griddle  » Housewares  »
  • Presto BigGriddle Cool Touch Griddle, is the best griddle I have owned
  • I think that it is very easy to use to cook with and also very easy too clean up too
  • I recommend this griddle for large families or for anyone that just wants to cook a lot
  • I like that even though this griddle has a very large cooking space, it still fits under my cabinet for easy storage

• by Gina Gott

Presto BigGriddle Cool Touch Griddle, is the best griddle I have owned. I have been using this product for about 6 months now. I use it usually at least once a week - usually on the weekends. It comes in handy for a large variety of meals. It cooks foods good and even. This product has proven to be very dependable so far. I think that it is very easy to use to cook with and also very easy too clean up too. I recommend this griddle for large families or for anyone that just wants to cook a lot. This griddle has a large service to cook on and will make plenty of food! It cooks twice as much food as most other jumbo griddles can. Check it out for yourself. You will be amazed!

This

griddle really cooks up a lot of food. You can cook pancakes, eggs, and meats on this griddle or anything else that you can think of. I personally love cooking a big Sunday breakfast for my family. This griddle comes in handy and really makes it easy for me. I like that even though this griddle has a very large cooking space, it still fits under my cabinet for easy storage. I can use it on the weekends to cook big breakfasts and then put it up the rest of the week so my kitchen doesn’t stay cluttered looking. I am very happy with it!

This griddle has many good features. I like that it is a nonstick surface. It cooks evenly. This griddle maintains the right cook temperature automatically. It cooks food done. It has a ...

• drip tray for grease and other things. It is easy to take off so you can keep everything clean. This product is actually very easy to clean. I have burnt bacon on it before and that still come off easily when I cleaned it. I like that, because who has time to spend hours scrubbing something. I like to just wipe and go!

The price of this griddle is really good compared to other similar models. This product works great and is worth the price of it for sure! I bought mine from Walmart. I am sure that this product is sold at other places too though. I paid $38.00 for it. I think that is a good price. I have to say that I also like that the surface around the big cooking area stays cool

to the touch even when you are cooking. This griddle is a nice value for your money.

This griddle is great to use whether you are cooking for a crowd of people or just want to cook enough food, so that you have left overs for later. This griddle is easy to use and a great option for people who enjoy cooking. This griddle cooks well and evenly. It is easy to clean. It is easy to store. This griddle is also very affordable too. I can’t get enough of it! I think that you should try this griddle out if you want a nice and quality made product. I like to cook with it and bet you will too if you give it a try. This griddle makes cooking breakfast or any other meal simple, fast, and fun!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5326081525510331/k2311a0826/8.26.11