Conair Two-Sided Makeup Mirror with 4 Light Settings  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know that I love this mirror and really appreciate all that it offers
  • I recommend this one for girls and ladies of all ages
  • I like the sunlight light feature the best, because it is the brightest
  • That is actually less than I paid about a year ago
  • I am really glad that I bought this mirror and think it is perfect for all of the ladies out there

• by Gina Gott

This is the absolute perfect cosmetic mirror. It makes applying your makeup easy and gives you the added bonus of being able to see how your makeup looks in a variety of different lights. Try this product out and you will see a big difference in the way your makeup looks. I know that I love this mirror and really appreciate all that it offers. It is much more than meets the eye. You should really get one of these for yourself if you are interested in the perfect makeup mirror! I recommend this one for girls and ladies of all ages. It really helps and you will enjoy how easy it is to use even on a day to day basis. I have been using it for about a year now and I am still very happy with that

it works!

This mirror is really cool. It is white in color and made by Conair. Conair is one of my favorite brands when it comes to stuff like this. This mirror is light weight. It also is small and easy to store. You can put it up in about any space. It does not take up much room. I usually just leave mine out on my makeup table though. It looks cute and I literally use it everyday. This mirror will become a part of your everyday beauty routine once you try it out. That is because it really makes applying your makeup evenly - a little easier. I love it!

What makes this mirror really stand out would be it’s 4 light feature. It shows you how you would like during the day, night, at work, and at home. You ...

• can see how your makeup looks in any light with this neat feature. I like the sunlight light feature the best, because it is the brightest. I also like the double side mirror. You can choose to look in the regular mirror or flip it over for a 5x magnification view. I use both sides. The magnification side is great to use when I tweeze my eyebrows. It shows skin imperfections good too if you are looking at blackheads or other skin troubles.

The price of this product is a bargain for all that you are getting. You can find this cool mirror at Walmart. It is sold for about $26.00. That is actually less than I paid about a year ago. I paid $30.00 for it. Trust me, this cute and durable mirror is worth the price if you

are looking for a compact size mirror with lights. I am really glad that I bought this mirror and think it is perfect for all of the ladies out there!

If you are looking for a good mirror then check this one out! It is a nice mirror. It has 4 different lighting setting that really come in handy. You can apply your makeup and then look at how it will appear in any light. The mirror itself is useful, so that you can put your makeup on up close to it. I like the normal mirror side as well as the magnification side. They both are really useful. All the way around, this mirror is awesome. Buy it and enjoy using it as often as you need to. It is a durable product that lasts for a very long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126081525500331/k2311a0826/8.26.11