St Ives Swiss Formula Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know that I love finding good deals on products that are actually worth buying
  • I recommend it for anyone with troublesome skin problems
  • I think that this product is a real life saver in certain situations when you need clear skin fast

• by Gina Gott

I really like this product. It works as good as I hoped that it would if not better! This scrub is also very affordable for anyone that likes to save money. I know that I love finding good deals on products that are actually worth buying. If you want a good facial scrub that is suitable for about any type of skin, then you should really check this stuff out. I recommend it for anyone with troublesome skin problems. Once you start using this stuff then you will notice just how fast your skin clears up! Get yourself some ,St Ives Swiss Formula Blemish &

Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub, and watch how healthy your skin becomes after just a few uses.

This scrub is perfect for people that are dealing with acne or blackheads. This nice smelling scrub deep cleans your skin and will have you looking great in no time. This product is a really good buy if you want a fresh, clean, and clear complexion. It is really a nice choice for any age to use. I am sure that young teenagers will appreciate this product as well as older adults with the same skin problems. It helps not only clear your skin, but to raise your confidence level too. Everyone wants healthy and clear looking skin.

This product is good for any skin type. It is gentle on even sensitive skin like mine. Certain products make my skin turn red and irritated, but not this stuff. I have been using it for several weeks now with no problems. It is good for my skin and really gets rid of those annoying little blemishes that pop up every now and then. I use this scrub about three times a week. It really makes a big difference in the way that my skin looks. I think that this product is a real life saver ...

• St Ives Swiss Formula Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub
      in certain situations when you need clear skin fast!

The price is unbeatable. You will not find a better scrub out there for less than this stuff. In fact not to many expensive scrubs work as good as this one. I can buy this scrub from about any drug store like Walgreens or CVS. I can also get it from Walmart, Kmart, or Target. The price is about the same wherever you go. You can get a 6 oz tube for about $3.50. It is well worth that for this award winning scrub!

I am very glad that I tried this scrub out. It has really helped

clear my skin up and keep it clean. It works fast. I like how you can feel it working too. If you want to get rid of acne or blackheads then try St Ives Swiss Formula Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub. The price is really good for what you are getting. This stuff will really help improve the look of your skin. It’s good for whatever skin type you have. It’s oil free. It will really make your skin look better. For the price of it you have nothing to lose. Try it out! I am sure that you will like it as much as I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126081525490331/k2311a0826/8.26.11