Noxzema  » Cosmetics  »
  • That makes over 20 years of experience that I have in dealing with this great stuff
  • I like this product for many reasons but mainly because it works
  • I recommend this stuff to everyone out there of any age
  • I know that it has spoilt me when it comes to good creme cleansers
  • I bought my last 2 pack from Walmart for about $7.00

• by Gina Gott

Noxzema is a great creme cleansing product. I have been using it since I was a kid on and off again. I am 31 now. That makes over 20 years of experience that I have in dealing with this great stuff. You can bet that I am a fan to keep coming back to it. I like this product for many reasons but mainly because it works. It is also affordable. Try this product out if you are looking for a product that will visibly improve the look and feel of your skin. I recommend this stuff to everyone out there of any age. Try it and see why it has been around for so long!

This creme is great. I have skin that can get oily sometimes and can be sensitive

to certain products too. I have never had any problems with the original noxzema creme though. My husband uses this stuff too. He has normal skin, and this stuff works for him too. I have never really heard anyone have anything bad to say about this stuff. I just know from experience that this stuff offers a nice deep down clean that you can feel. I mean that literally. You can actually feel a little bit of a tingle when you use this stuff, so you know that it’s working!

This product is great for cleaning, but also works for removing hard to get off makeups. You can also use this product to cool off sun burnt skin too. It has camphor, menthol, and eucalyptus in it. The combination works because this ...

• is a winning product! This stuff goes on smoothly. It works well without drying out your skin or causing any problems. This product is gentle enough to use everyday. I know that it has spoilt me when it comes to good creme cleansers. No matter what I use, in my head I always compare it to this product.

This product is not expensive at all. I think that it is a great buy for anyone’s budget. You can find it at many places like Target or Walmart. You can also find it at most drug stores and even some grocery stores. I bought my last 2 pack from Walmart for about $7.00. That was a nice value and lasted me for a long time. Just look for a round blue jar

with the Noxzema name on the front of it. It is easy to spot and a really dependable product.

Try this deep cleaning creme out when you want to know that your face has been properly cleaned. You can actually feel the tingle of this stuff working, so you should know that you have an awesome product. This stuff is gentle enough to use for any skin type. It really has a lot to offer as a good makeup remover and a cooling aid for sun burnt skin too. Try out this affordable product and see why it is still a very popular product today! I really love it. It is a product that will keep you coming back for more once you see the way that your skin looks after you use it.

Noxzema

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126081525480331/k2311a0826/8.26.11