Softsoap Pomegranate & Mango Moisturizing Body Wash, 18 oz.  » Health  »
2.0
  • I bought Softsoap Pomegranate & Mango Moisturizing body Wash along with another scent in one shopping trip after having come across it at the store (and having already been a fan of their hand soap)
  • What I like about this body wash, besides the wonderful scent, is that it contains real mango and pomegranate extract
  • It didn't dry out my skin or anything, but I believe it is mostly because I made sure none was left on my skin after getting out

• by WendyBird

I bought Softsoap Pomegranate & Mango Moisturizing body Wash along with another scent in one shopping trip after having come across it at the store (and having already been a fan of their hand soap). I really liked the scent and found it deliciously fruity, smelling really tropical and more of mango than of pomegranate (but I could still smell the pomegranate). It’s closer to the pomegranate in color, and is a bit gel-like rather than a cream.

What I like about this body wash, besides the wonderful scent,

is that it contains real mango and pomegranate extract. But, it also has micro-beads in it so I can really scrub and exfoliate my skin, getting rid of any dirt in my pores. But, that’s about the only thing I like about this body wash. I’m not fond of the bottle, though it is cute. I wish it had a flat top so that I could store it upside down instead of the dome shaped lid that it does have. It’s hard enough to get this product out, and when I got to the end, I had to shake it like a mad woman to get it near the top.

I do not like the lather with this soap. It’s really poor and not what I am accustomed to and prefer. I have to use twice as much body wash than I normally would just to feel like I am actually cleaning myself. It’s just really poor with the suds. I went through this bottle much faster than I do something like ...

• Softsoap Pomegranate & Mango Moisturizing Body Wash, 18 oz.
      Olay or Dove. I also didn’t like the way it felt on my skin because it was hard to get off completely. It wouldn’t wash off just with water, but I had to run my hands all over myself to make sure all of the bubble residue was off, while under the shower head. It didn’t dry out my skin or anything, but I believe it is mostly because I made sure none was left on my skin after getting out. It does have moisturizers in
      it, but it didn’t work any better than any other moisturizing body wash.

Still, the scent is what sold me and I would love for this to be in a hand soap, since their hand soaps are pretty decent. The scent stayed on me for a while and it stayed in my bathroom as well. It smells so good! But, I haven’t bought any since because it just didn’t work as well as I would like, or rather, it is not for me. so, I would not recommend it.

oluwatosin david says :

this is a very good product, with the help of the pomegranate, it gives you a soft and supple skin texture. a trial will convince you

John M. says :

I love your review, the product is well described for recommendation. How can I get it?

mahesh says :

just buy it from wallmart because its out of stock from amazon at the moment.

here is the link to buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425081525170731/k2311a0825/8.25.11