Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Gel, Raspberry Rain, 7 oz.  » Health  »
  • Like most women, I shave my legs regularly and when doing so, I like to reduce the risk of drying out my legs with plain soap, and use a moisturizing shaving cream instead
  • I love Skintimate products because they moisturize, but also because they have some of the best scents, in my opinion
  • I've never had an issue with reactions either, even though this uses fragrance and who knows what else in the ingredients
  • I would buy it over and again, so I would definitely recommend it

• by WendyBird

Like most women, I shave my legs regularly and when doing so, I like to reduce the risk of drying out my legs with plain soap, and use a moisturizing shaving cream instead. I love Skintimate products because they moisturize, but also because they have some of the best scents, in my opinion. I really like Skintimate Raspberry Rain Moisturizing Shave Gel in the 7 ounce can.

This shaving cream is really not much different than any others except for the scent. It is a really nice raspberry scent that is super fruity and will linger on my legs and in

my bathroom for hours, when using it. It’s a yummy scent, and one of my favorites. Other than that, it comes in a fitting pink aerosol can, comes out as a thick foam, and feels creamy on my skin.

It contains something like 8 different conditioners, emollients, and lubricants for the skin, as well as Vitamins B & E, so it is made to moisturize the skin and keep it silky smooth. It really does. If I use regular soap, my legs gets so dry and the skin eventually looks dull and it needs serious work. But, when using ...

• this, I don’t have to bother because my skin stays looking smooth and shiny and feels super soft to the touch. It really helps to get a close shave as well, because it is so thick but goes on evenly. A little really goes a long way with this shaving cream, and I put a glob in my hand and then can use it on both legs. It feels a bit like putting lotion on, only I don’t rub it in as such, and just leave it on to shave it off.

Using this shaving cream also keeps razor bumps

at bay, I guess because it is working with the razor instead of against it. I put it on not way too thick, but thick enough and so it keeps me from pressing onto my skin so much with a razor. But, it washes away easily and doesn’t leave any residue on my skin. I’ve never had an issue with reactions either, even though this uses fragrance and who knows what else in the ingredients. Still, no reactions, and nothing but positive feelings towards it. I would buy it over and again, so I would definitely recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425081525150731/k2311a0825/8.25.11