Soaft soap Sweet Honeysuckle & Orange Peel Body Wash, 18 oz.  » Health  »
1.5
  • I love to try new body washes and other bath products, and buy a new scent at least once, just to see if I like it
  • I've used Softsoap brand before, but never for body wash, and then I saw a few scents I was really wanting to try, so I bought them

• by WendyBird

I love to try new body washes and other bath products, and buy a new scent at least once, just to see if I like it. I’ve used Softsoap brand before, but never for body wash, and then I saw a few scents I was really wanting to try, so I bought them. One that I liked was Softsoap Sweet Honeysuckle and Orange Peel Body Wash which has become harder to find in my local stores, but I still see it online when shopping on Amazon.

It comes in an 18 ounce clear bottle with a dome

shaped flip top. It is an opaque orange in color and a lot like a gel in consistency. I like the top better on this one than on other shampoos because when I have wet and soapy hands, I don’t have to fumble with a twist off top. This one just flips open easily. I wish it were flat though, on the top, so that I could rest it upside down when it gets low, to get the body wash to settle near the top for easier release.

The scent is pretty pleasant and it ...

• claims it uses real orange peels in the ingredients. To me, it smells stronger of honey suckle rather than oranges, but the combo is weirdly pleasant. The scent lingers while I am showering, but it goes away shortly once I am done. I also do not smell it on my skin for very long after a shower, which was disappointing. But, during the shower, it’s enjoyable, the scent. But, using this body wash isn’t as great as using other brands because it doesn’t lather well. I had to use more than I
        normally would because I didn’t get the suds-action I am accustomed to. It didn’t wash away as easily as I would like, either, but at least it didn’t leave any residue on my skin or dry it out in any way.

There are much better body washes out there, and I bought two different scents at once the first (and last) time buying it. I don’t foresee myself buying it again, either, though I do like Softsoap hand soap just fine. I don’t think I could recommend this one. It just didn’t live up to my expectations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425081525080731/k2311a0825/8.25.11