Sudafed Pre Maximum Strength Tablets Sinus & Allergy 24  » Medicine  »
  • I like Sudafed tablets because children between the age of 6 and 12 years old are able to take half a tablet
  • The best thing is they actually work shortly after taking the tablet I was no longer sneezing
  • The tablets also, don’t contain pseudoephedrine which I love

• by Tiffany Ortiz

As a parent I struggle trying to purchase medication that I can use but my children less than 12 years old can use as well. I was consistently purchasing multiple products for both me and my children. I was dissatisfied with other brands as I would find a product that worked for me but no my children.

I purchased Sudafed Pre Maximum Strength Tablets Sinus & Allergy during allergy season. I live in Las

Vegas and it seems that we have more pollen then ever. It didn’t help that I have a Mulberry tree right in my back yard. I like Sudafed tablets because children between the age of 6 and 12 years old are able to take half a tablet. Ages 12 and over are able to take a full tablet ever 4 hours. The best thing is they actually work shortly after taking the tablet I ...

• was no longer sneezing. My children where having sinus headaches from the pressure and children’s pain reliever was not working. The Sudafed Tablets helped relieve their sinus headaches and within minutes they where up and playing again.

Once my family started taking this medication we use it as recommended on the box which was either 1 or ½ tablet every 4 hours. The medication relieves sinus pressure, sinus congestion, and sneezing. The box that I

purchased has 24 tablets in it and I normally in allergy season use about 2 a month but that’s because I have a large family.

You get a better price if you buy the 2 pack.

This is a must HAVE for your medicine cabinet and it’s the BEST. I haven’t found a product that has worked better than Sudafed Pre Maximum Strength Tablets Sinus & Allergy. The tablets also, don’t contain pseudoephedrine which I love.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2625081525030631/k2311a0825/8.25.11