Off! Smooth & Dry, Insect Repellent, 4 oz  » Health  »
  • Unfortunately, if I do get bitten by a mosquito then I tend to react quite badly
  • A couple of times I have accidentally sprayed it on my clothes and it leaves a bit of a white residue, but it does wipe off very easily with a wet cloth, so it has never been a problem
  • I know that I can absolutely rely on it for at least 4 hours

• by C.L.

If there are mosquitoes around then it’s pretty well guaranteed that they will find me! My fair English skin seems to be the optimum target for mosquitoes. Unfortunately, if I do get bitten by a mosquito then I tend to react quite badly; the bite gets really red and itchy and often swells and can be very painful. So living in an city that is prone to mosquitoes in the summertime, I have to be really careful about protecting my skin.

The

Off! Smooth & Dry Insect Repellent is a product that I use quite often because it sprays on more like a deodorant than an insect repellant and works very well at keeping the bugs away. It doesn’t feel greasy or oily on my skin but instead leaves a very light feeling of talcum powder, quite soft and smooth. Even though it contains 15% Deet, it doesn’t have a very overpowering Deet smell like some other insect repellant products.

A couple of times I ...

• have accidentally sprayed it on my clothes and it leaves a bit of a white residue, but it does wipe off very easily with a wet cloth, so it has never been a problem.

Off! Smooth & Dry Insect Repellent comes in a handy aerosol that’s fine for taking travelling but I usually keep it inside a Ziploc bag in my suitcase just in case the spray goes off by accident. I often go on beach vacations where there are always mosquitoes around so it’s

good to know that I have my Off spray with me.

The other time I’ve used this product is for camping. It’s always the first thing to get unpacked before the tent goes up! I leave it on the picnic table so that everyone can make sure they have insect repellant to hand.

I cannot recall any occasion where I have used this Off Insect Repellent and it hasn’t worked. I know that I can absolutely rely on it for at least 4 hours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425081525010631/k2311a0825/8.25.11