Dane-Elec 2GB USB Flash Drive  » Electronics  »
  • If the light on the side of the thumb drive is not flashing, then I know that there is no need to eject it

• by topdoghawaii

The Dane-Elec 2GB Flash drive is a thumb drive that has a capacity of 2 Gigabytes. It’s compatible with any computer operating system as well as PC, Mac, etc.

Likes: The thumb drive comes with plenty of space (1.86 GB) and is very simple to use. I really like how there is no need install any kind of software, nor is any software needed to operate the

thumb drive. Another great thing about this product is that it notifies you when it is being used so that you know for sure when not to manually unplug it- it has a light on the side. I would be very inconvenienced without this light so I’m pleased that they decided to include it. It really helps me when I’m transferring large files and cannot look at the transfer status.

Yet another good quality to this thumb drive is that it doesn’t need to be to ejected then removed when not in use. I find it annoying when I have to eject it on the computer, then pull it out. If the light on the side of the thumb drive is not flashing, then I know that there is no need to eject ...

• Dane-Elec 2GB USB Flash Drive
      it. It helps me save a few seconds of time that I could be spending doing something else.

Dislikes: I hate how if you have a Mac and a PC, it’s difficult to maneuver between the two computers with the flash drive effectively. I always have to delete and extra external space on the thumb drive with the Disk Utility on the Mac when I’m transferring something

from the PC or else the total capacity becomes 2 MB. I wish they had made this thumb drive with the possibility of having two different types of computers in mind.

Overall, the thumb drive is great if you will only use it on one type of computer. If you’re like me and have multiple types, look for another. The cons with this drive are not worth the pros.

shahena Z says :

This product comes with good package and quality of the product is upto standards. Cost efficient too. Must buy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1625081525000631/k2311a0825/8.25.11