Aveeno Active Naturals Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • Sometimes I like to go back to a plain body wash without any fragrance, but like I say it is a nice treat from time to time

• by C.L.

I sometimes buy the Aveeno Active Naturals Body Wash when I want to treat my skin to a bit of extra TLC in the shower. It’s a very moisturizing body wash and does make my skin feel nice and soft afterwards, but I don’t think I would want to use it all the time. I usually

buy the Hydrating Fig & Shea Butter Smoothing Body Wash because the fragrance is quite pleasant and not too overpowering. Sometimes I like to go back to a plain body wash without any fragrance, but like I say it is a nice treat from time to time.

For me, the Aveeno Active Naturals Body Wash isn’t a body wash that I find invigorates me in the morning. It’s the kind of product I like to use when I have a bit of extra time in the shower because it makes me feel nice and relaxed, and so I tend to use it more in the evenings when winding-down from a stressful day.

This body wash does ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125081524990631/k2311a0825/8.25.11