Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • If I miss a few days of applying the daily moisturizing lotion then I notice that my skin gets dry very easily, to the point that it actually cracks and can get quite painful
  • I like the fact that this moisturizing lotion doesn’t have a scent to it because then I can use a body spray or perfume depending on my preference for the day
  • It’s funny and I know that’s not the proper use for the moisturizing lotion but his hair is always in really great condition

• by C.L.

I live in a very dry climate and so a daily moisturizer is very important for me. I use the Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion every single day to moisturize my body as soon as I step out of the shower. I just pat my skin a little with the towel but don’t thoroughly dry myself because this helps the moisturizer to spread and really soak into to my skin. This product does a

great job of keeping my skin moisturized all through the day and night. I don’t need to apply any more until my next shower the next morning.

If I miss a few days of applying the daily moisturizing lotion then I notice that my skin gets dry very easily, to the point that it actually cracks and can get quite painful. So I also carry a little travel size version of the lotion for when I am ...

• away from home, or if I happen to need a little extra moisturizing (it’s great for putting on chapped lips too, as an alternative to lip balm).

I like the fact that this moisturizing lotion doesn’t have a scent to it because then I can use a body spray or perfume depending on my preference for the day. It’s so subtle that it makes me feel like I actually belong in my skin.

My husband uses the Aveeno Active

Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion on his face after showering. After applying it on his face he runs his hands through his hair and then leaves his hair to dry. It’s funny and I know that’s not the proper use for the moisturizing lotion but his hair is always in really great condition!

I buy the Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion from well.ca because it is good value at $9.99. A 354ml bottle usually lasts me about 6-8 months.

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125081524950631/k2311a0825/8.25.11