Logitech S120 Multimedia Speakers  » Electronics  »
  • It's been three months since I initially made the purchase as so far I've been very satisfied with them especially when you consider that I didn't expect much from them
  • I believe that the size of these are just perfect
  • The entirety of them is black and they have glossy finish which looks amazing
  • These do have a lot of pros but the one that is the most valuable in my opinion is the sound quality
  • I would most definitely encourage them to anyone that's on the look for some

• by Jules

The speakers that came with my computer stopped working and I was looking for some that were as inexpensive as possible. I came across these at Office Depot and they were priced at 10 dollars. It’s been three months since I initially made the purchase as so far I’ve been very satisfied with them especially when you consider that I didn’t expect much from them. I believe that the size of these are just perfect. Each individual speaker is eleven inches in height.

The plastics including the construction are also of great quality. The plastics that this thing are made with are very hard and they seem almost indestructible. I also love the nice overall slim look that they have. The entirety of them is black and they have glossy finish which looks amazing. The grill cover for them

is metal, it’s very tough, the covers don’t bend or adjust at all no matter the pressure that’s applied to them. When you look at the price being so cheap you may assume that they are mediocre when it comes to sound and quality but I personally believe that it’s quite the opposite. They were cheap and they’re very small but the sound quality is awesome!

These do have a lot of pros but the one that is the most valuable in my opinion is the sound quality. These are 2.0 and they have 2.3 watts. The sound is crystal clear when listening to music, one slight downside is that when playing music the bass isn’t as loud as I would have preferred but it’s still noticeable. The response bandwidth for these is 50Hz-20KHz. For a speaker of this size ...

• the sound on these things get really love. When the sound is turned up to the max it’s still very clear, the previous speakers that I used would become distorted when they were turned the entire way up so this is a huge positive.

When I hooked these to my computer I only had to plug one cable in although there is a speaker cable that’s connecting but speakers. I have them sitting on both sides of my monitor and the speaker cable is just the right length, I love this because the cables don’t get tangled up which maintains a nice and tidy look around my computer. The power cord seemed to be relatively short for me, when it’s plugged into my surge protector I wasn’t able to get it plugged in properly unless it was lifted up off of the

floor.

The volume adjuster is located on the right side of the right speaker, this was something that I had to get used to because I’m so accustomed to the volume knob being at the front but I don’t believe it’s in a bad place. I believe that it could have been bigger, it’s about 2mm in size, to adjust the volume you have to basically use your fingertips.

If you are looking for some replacement speakers on a budget then I believe that are a wonderful pair that are worth taking a lot at. I’m glad I bought them, I initially planned on only using them temporarily until I got a different set but I believe that I’m going to continue to use these for a while. I would most definitely encourage them to anyone that’s on the look for some.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1625081524870631/k2311a0825/8.25.11