Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Dream Bath (Bubble Bath)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I get super stressed out and use products similar to this on occasion, and definitely wanted to try it out
  • I found it pretty expensive at $17 a bottle for 15 ounces, but Bath & Body works hasn't really let me down yet, so I splurged
  • The scent, it will fill my bathroom and what I like about Bath & Body Works bubble bath is that it will linger for hours in the room, so I not only get a relaxing bath, but I am also getting a wonderful scent for the bathroom long after having had the bath
  • I really love this one, and wish I could buy a case of it
  • I would recommend it to anyone who likes to use lavender products for relaxation

• by WendyBird

Bath & Body Works is my favorite store to go to when I am looking to try a new scented product, be it a candle, a lotion, or even a bubble bath. I was shopping around in there and came across their Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Dream Bath which is a bubble bath, and it is made to help one relax and sleep better. I get super stressed out and use products similar to this on occasion, and definitely wanted to try it out. I found it pretty expensive at $17 a bottle for 15 ounces, but Bath & Body works hasn’t really let me down yet, so I splurged.

The great thing about this bubble

bath is that it has a really luxurious lavender scent mixed in with a warm vanilla, so it is doubly soothing to my senses. The scent is pretty much perfect: not too strong and not too weak, and though it is, it doesn’t smell artificial. It’s just completely pleasing and relaxing. The lavender in it calms me and seems to help me clear my mind, and I sleep so hard that night. Lavender always does that to me, allows me to sleep deeply. But, I only use lavender products when I cannot sleep from stress, where my mind won’t stop racing and I only toss and turn. This, combined with a hot bath ...

• really loosens me up and helps me along to Dreamland.

It bubbles really well and only needs a really small amount because the bubbles are so frothy and big. I put it right in at where the faucet is putting the water in the tub, and the faucet does most of the work at making the bubbles appear, but after swishing it around a little, I have just enough bubbles to feel pampered. I then just sit back and soak. The scent, it will fill my bathroom and what I like about Bath & Body Works bubble bath is that it will linger for hours in the room, so I not only get a relaxing bath, but

I am also getting a wonderful scent for the bathroom long after having had the bath. It’s a win-win.

It doesn’t irritate my skin or any of my body parts, and it washes off without drying out my skin or leaving a residue on me. It also makes my skin silkier like the other Bath & Body works bubbles do. I can even smell the lavender and the hint of vanilla on my skin after I get out of the bath, and I fall asleep to that scent. I really love this one, and wish I could buy a case of it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes to use lavender products for relaxation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124081524811231/k2311a0824/8.24.11