Bath & Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla Bubble Bath  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love Bath & Body works products and the store is so kawaii/cute
  • There are so many delicious scents that they have that it's impossible to pick a favorite, and I like to try them all
  • One that I really like is black raspberry vanilla, and I tried it when I bought a 10 ounce bottle of Bath & Body works Black Raspberry Vanilla Bubble Bath for around $12.00
  • I notice that the scent lingers in the bathroom for hours after using it, which is always wonderful, to me because it smells like I have a nice scented candle in there or something
  • I would recommend not only this bubble bath, but also this scent in the lotions and other products from the store

• by WendyBird

I love Bath & Body works products and the store is so kawaii/cute! I mostly just go in there when I need a gift, but whenever I do, I stock up on my own bath and body products for myself as well. There are so many delicious scents that they have that it’s impossible to pick a favorite, and I like to try them all. One that I really like is black raspberry vanilla, and I tried it when I bought a 10 ounce bottle of Bath & Body works Black Raspberry Vanilla Bubble Bath for around $12.00.

I love

their bubble bath bubbles because I only need to use a little to get a lot, so the bottle lasts me quite a while. It’s something I rarely do, but some days certainly call for a nice hot soak in a tub full of bubbles, just to unwind. This scent is really nice, smelling like fresh fruit but warmed by the vanilla scent within. It’s a really nice combo, and it makes my bathroom smell wonderful as I am using it. I notice that the scent lingers in the bathroom for hours after using it, which is always ...

• wonderful, to me because it smells like I have a nice scented candle in there or something.

I know bubble baths aren’t great to use, for women, but I get no irritants or effects of any kind from using it on any part of my body, and it leaves my skin feeling nice and silky, like it has a moisturizer or something in there.

But, it makes a lot of bubbles, as I said and I only use a small amount. They are frothy and bubbly and last for a long time in the water. It is really

nice, enveloping myself in all of that. The scent isn’t too strong; I find it to be pretty perfect in its strength. It also washes off the skin easily with water without leaving a film on my skin. The bubbles do lose their bite when combined with soapy water from my body wash, but so does every other bubble bath in the world that I have tried. I would recommend not only this bubble bath, but also this scent in the lotions and other products from the store. It’s really nice, but the bubble bath here is great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124081524801231/k2311a0824/8.24.11