Garnier Body Tonic Sugar Scrub  » Health  »
  • Sometimes they say homemade is better, but I decided to try out Garnier's Sugar Scrub because it seemed to have more benefits for my skin
  • I purchased it online, because I wasn't sure if I would be able to find it in nearby stores, and it cost me about $10.00 online
  • The first thing I loved about this scrub was the smell, it smelled amazing, it was nice and fruity, a cute sweet smell that relaxed my senses
  • When I rubbed it on my skin, the texture felt real nice, it wasn't rough like some scrubs can be, but I could definitely feel the scrubbing part
  • I really love Garnier's Body Tonic Sugar Scrub, it works really well, for a good price

• by Kim

I’ve tried a homemade sugar scrub before, and it worked out pretty well, but I never thought of purchasing an actual product out there! Sometimes they say homemade is better, but I decided to try out Garnier’s Sugar Scrub because it seemed to have more benefits for my skin! I read a lot of good reviews about it online, and I decided to try it out myself! I purchased it online, because I wasn’t sure if I would be able to find it in nearby stores, and it cost me about $10.00 online. That price was kind of high, I would’ve expected it to be a few dollars less, but since I saw so much positive

feedback left for it, I decided that I would just take the plunge and buy it! It claimed to remove the excess dead skin that accumulates on the surface of the skin, leaving it free from impurities and leave it soft and smooth! It also claimed to have a blend of beneficial fruits to give firming effects, and that was something I was looking forward to! And to be honest I’m glad that I purchased it! It was worth the money, and it has done nothing but good to my skin!

So when the package got to my home a week later, I just couldn’t wait to try it out in the shower! I let my ...

• skin get damp, then I applied a small amount of this scrub on my arms, abs, and legs and I spread it with my exfoliating gloves. The first thing I loved about this scrub was the smell, it smelled amazing, it was nice and fruity, a cute sweet smell that relaxed my senses! It smells mostly like citrus, but you can smell the other fragrances lingering after awhile. When I rubbed it on my skin, the texture felt real nice, it wasn’t rough like some scrubs can be, but I could definitely feel the scrubbing part! It foamed up afterwards, and the feeling was real nice, it was smooth and easy to reach hard to
        reach parts. I even put a little bit of it on my face, although I was afraid of doing that, it was actually nice! I have sensitive skin, especially on my face, and this scrub made my face feel so smooth and fresh, I just loved the feeling. After I got out the shower I could feel the difference in my skin, I could only imagine what my skin would be feeling like using it 3 times a week in one week!

I really love Garnier’s Body Tonic Sugar Scrub, it works really well, for a good price! It smells great, and it does it’s purpose leaving the skin fresh and smooth! I love it and will definitely repurchase!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424081524651231/k2311a0824/8.24.11