Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love that this foundation makes my skin look fresh and clear, and look natural too
  • I like how it matches my skin tone, goes on evenly, and lasts all day long too

• by Gina Gott

Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation SPF 15, is a nice choice for makeup lovers. This is a fairly new product from Avon. I had to try it out, because I had heard some good things about it. I gave it a chance and I’m glad that I did. This is a high quality foundation with an affordable price tag. You just have to love Avon products and this one is one of their best when it comes to foundation. If you are looking for a good makeup choice that does what it should, then this stuff is for you to try! So check it out by ordering it from your local Avon representative either by catalog or your nearest Avon shop.

The way that

this foundation matches my skin tone is great. I use the creamy natural shade and it blends in with my normal skin tone just right. That is why it’s called Ideal foundation, because it will blend into your ideal make up shade. You can choose from a large variety of color shades too, so you can rest assured that your perfect foundation color shade match is out there. I love that this foundation makes my skin look fresh and clear, and look natural too. I look like I am not even wearing any makeup when I have this stuff on. That’s priceless!

This foundation goes on evenly and smoothly. It offers good coverage and feels like you are not even wearing any makeup. Flawless is a ...

• good way to describe this foundation, because it easily covers flaws. Another good thing about this foundation is that is lasts all day! I love using a foundation that I don’t have to worry about doing touch ups too through out the day. I just apply this stuff in the morning and forget about it for the rest of the day. This foundation also has spf 15 added to it, so that it protects your skin from the sun and keeps it looking good at the same time!

The price of this foundation is really good for what you are getting. A 1 fl oz bottle is usually $11.00. I got my bottle while it was on sale for $8.99. I would happily pay full price

for it. This stuff works better than many expensive department store foundations that I have tried out before. I really like the bottle that this foundation comes in too. It comes with a nice pump top for easy application and less mess!

All that I can say about this great foundation from Avon, is that it is awesome. I am glad that they made it and I will be buying this stuff again. It makes a great everyday natural looking makeup choice. I like how it matches my skin tone, goes on evenly, and lasts all day long too. It is a very good foundation and you just can’t beat the price. Try this stuff out if you want a foundation that you can depend on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124081524611231/k2311a0824/8.24.11