Loreal Paris EverStrong Hydrate Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • This particular Loreal is definitely the most effective shampoo that I've used and that's why I prefer using it over any other that I've tried
  • One thing that I've noticed and love about this tube in particular is that it does a great job when squeezing the shampoo out
  • I believe that the price is very sensible considering what you get with this stuff
  • As someone that has problem with dandruff I know how important it is not just to be able to clean my hair but to also make sure that my scalps are cleaned properly to make sure that flakes don't develop
  • It is the main one that I use and I would highly suggest it to anybody that's looking for one of the best shampoos

• by Jules

I’m always trying out new shampoos but this is the main one that I use on a consistent basis. I’m marveled at how well it cleans and takes care of my hair. This particular Loreal is definitely the most effective shampoo that I’ve used and that’s why I prefer using it over any other that I’ve tried. It comes in a 8.5 ounce tube. The tube that it comes in has both a flip cap and a twist cap attached to it. One thing that I’ve noticed and love about this tube in particular is that it does a great job when squeezing the shampoo out. The opening on it is fairly large and it flows out freely when the tube is barely squeezed. Most stores that I go to usually have this priced at about 6 dollars. I believe that the price is very sensible considering what you get with this stuff.

The Loreal Everstrong is very rich. I love

the thickness of this stuff. When it’s first applied into the hair it becomes very soapy immediately after it comes into contact with the wet hair. It also to my surprise doesn’t require a lot of shampoo to create a very thick lather throughout the entirety of my hair. It cleans my hair like no other. As someone that has problem with dandruff I know how important it is not just to be able to clean my hair but to also make sure that my scalps are cleaned properly to make sure that flakes don’t develop. It does an awesome job and preventing flakes, after using it my scalps feel very moist and soft which is a huge plus in my book. After washing my hair with it I always get the wonderful results that I’ve become used to getting after using it.

I believe that this is a wonderful choice for anyone that’s looking for something to combat dry hair. My hair can become severely ...

• dry if it’s not taken care of properly so I know what it’s like to try to manage it. When I first started using this my hair was very dry and it could break apart very easily, I decided to try this out to see if it would help with those issues. I started to see results about a week after I first started using it. I’ve been using it for about three months now and my hair is a lot softer and thicker than it was before. My appears to be a lot stronger since I’ve started using it, not only does it look stronger but it also feels a lot more thicker. Some of the ingredients that are used are Vitamin E, hydroxide and limonene. Since I’ve using it my hair looks very much alive so I’m overjoyed by the results that I’ve received.

One of the first things that I do before buying any type of shampoo is to smell it first to get a

whiff of how my hair is going to be smelling after using it. I believe that the scent of shampoo is one of the most important things that one should look for. Each time after using it, this stuff leaves behind a wonderful, noticeable scent. I would describe it as being a natural fresh scent, it doesn’t seem as if there’s any type of fragrance in particular that’s been added to it.

I love washing my hair with Loreal Everstrong! I know that I’ve listed a lot of good things about it but I don’t believe that there are any disadvantages to using it, at least not that I’ve noticed. I’m glad that I started using it because it embodies so many of the wonderful qualities that I look for and I’m just glad that I’ve been able to find them all in one product. It is the main one that I use and I would highly suggest it to anybody that’s looking for one of the best shampoos.

Vielka says :

re : It is the main one that I use and I would highly suggest it to anybody that’s looking for one of the best shampoos
    It really is a shampoo that has helped me a lot personally as well as to leave your hair very nice has a good smell packing wrapping packaging is very striking they have very good marketing and above all serves for all types of scalp really is something wonderful I really recommend it a lot

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124081524501231/k2311a0824/8.24.11