Suave Professional conditioner with almond and shea butter
  • When I first bought it I found it at Sally's Hair Supplies
  • One of the main reasons why I love most Suave shampoos and conditioners is because they are cheap but they are usually effective, I would say that this stuff is about the same
  • After viewing how well this stuff works I believe that it's well deserving of the two dollars that I spend on it
  • Whenever I use it on my hair, it's always a zesty experience
  • If you are looking for one of the best I would definitely recommend giving it a try

• by Jules

I tend to bit a bit choosy when it comes to the type of conditioner that I use. It’s always difficult to find one that works just right so when I find a new one that works well I usually stick with it. I first used this a few months ago and altogether I would say that it very effective. When I first bought it I found it at Sally’s Hair Supplies. Since I first starting buying it I’ve been able to purchase it from many other stores also including Wal-Mart and K-Mart. One of the main reasons why I love most Suave shampoos and conditioners is because they are cheap but they are usually effective, I would say that this stuff is about the same. I usually pay about two dollars for it. After viewing how well this stuff works I believe that it’s well deserving of the two dollars

that I spend on it.

Whenever I use it on my hair, it’s always a zesty experience. It’s very thick and creamy. It lathers up almost immediately after rubbing it into my hair. When I add it to my hair it expands and lathers throughout the entirety of my hair which is something that I relish because I hate it when I use a brand of conditioner that requires me to rub and rub to get it to lather throughout my scalp and hair. It’s sort of difficult to describe the feeling that it has during use but it’s a very cool soothing like feeling that’s very sensational.

I have always had problems with my hair and scalp drying and it seems as if only certain conditioner products work. One of the main reasons why I use this is because it does a wonderful job to sooth my scalps and it helps to ...

• make sure that my hair maintains it’s moisture. One thing that is sort of annoying is that my hair at times keeps a dry feeling no matter how much oil I add to it. I used this for a few days and I started to notice that my hair would maintain it’s moisture a lot better and I didn’t have any problems with my hair drying out after it has been washed.

Another thing that amazed me after my first time using it is the wonderful scent that it leaves on my hair after using it. Two of the main ingredients that it includes are almonds and shea butter. The almond and shea better smell that it has is so natural and gratifying. Let’s just say that I’ve received quite a few compliments from others asking which type of shampoo it is that I use. I have observed after using it quite a

few times that the scent is still there sometimes after 24 hours of using it. Another thing that I have been overjoyed since I started using this is the amount of body that it adds to my hair. I usually wear curls in my hair a lot but in the past I’ve had issues with them just flattening out before the day is over with but since I started using this I’ve noticed an improvement. It has done a great job done add some bounce to my hair. It’s also very soft and I love touching it after using this stuff.

This is truly great stuff in my opinion and I use several different conditioners but it’s one of the most effective for some of the hair problems that I’ve experienced. If you are looking for one of the best I would definitely recommend giving it a try. I have to give it five stars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124081524421231/k2311a0824/8.24.11