Berry Burst Ice Cream Oreos
  • They were a refreshing change from the usual Oreo flavors that I haven’t enjoyed
  • The sweet and fresh berry flavor combined with the creamy middle and crunchy chocolate outside makes for a delicious snack or desert

• by Susanna Frank

Normally, I have been against the changes that have been made with the beloved Oreo cookie. But, there was no way I couldn’t try the new berry burst ice cream flavor Oreos. They were a refreshing change from the usual Oreo flavors that I haven’t enjoyed. It is a unique flavor that must be tried before the summer ends

for sure.

My first guess was that these Oreos would taste like chap stick, or wax. But after my first bite, I knew that I was hooked on these Oreos just as much as I was to the original Oreos. The creamy center of the cookie, which is usually a sweet vanilla, was a burst of berry goodness. The flavor of berries were very apparent, but not to the point of being too much. It was a sweet and creamy taste just as berry ice cream should taste like. The advertisement didn’t lead consumers to believe that the product would taste like one thing when really it tastes like something completely different.

The outside of the cookie is still the ...

• Berry Burst Ice Cream Oreos
      chocolate sandwich ends that many love from the original Oreo. That chocolate quality satisfies the chocolate cravings to make the cookie taste like a chocolate covered berry, only sweeter.

This new flavor of Oreo cookie really needs to be tried by all Oreo lovers. The sweet and fresh berry flavor combined with the creamy middle and crunchy chocolate outside makes

for a delicious snack or desert. And no matter if you dunk your Oreo’s, twist off the top and eat the inside first, or take a bite right from the package, consumers will love these berry burst ice cream Oreos.

These Oreos can be found at grocery stores, but can be found at Wal-Mart for cheaper at a price of two dollars and change.

sai akhil manikanta says :

re : They were a refreshing change from the usual Oreo flavors that I haven’t enjoyed
i like orea because its very taste cream good

Nate says :

These cookies are considered a favorite of mines as the sweer taste it has in my mouth is to die for. It tastes so goos when I eat it but the only thing I am concerned about is the sarurated fat count and sugar. I am an athlete looking to stat fit but I like to eat snack like oreos and if they could decrease it it would be awesome. However, I would suggest this for a group of friends hanging out or for a bithday party.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724081524331131/k2311a0824/8.24.11